Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't there someone from the boards who works with them? I have a few questions.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
work for peachtree or with peachtree?
Prefer work for, I work with it now, but would like to expand with it in the future much more. Just have techinical questions about it's limits. Looking fore more of a sales rep.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you picked QuickBooks, could of helped.
Well, I haven't picked anything yet. I'm using Peactree now, so that's why I asked about that.

Here's what I'm looking for. I sell Moulding, flooring, etc. We have about 13,000 different part numbers now. and we have close to 20k customers names on file. I need to be able to invoice, show back orders, recall customers entire purchase history by name or invoice number, do all that kind of stuff, can you do that with Quickbooks? Does Quickbooks have an unlimited database for names & part numbers?

Thanks,
Bill

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
I need to be able to invoice, show back orders, recall customers entire purchase history by name or invoice number, do all that kind of stuff....
Thanks,
Bill
Use the above for your receivables and below to manage your customer base. Don't over complicate it.

By the way, aren't you supposed to be at the lake scheming some heinous plot of revenge against me involving my boat?

·
Razor Wire Militia
741 Posts
Well, I haven't picked anything yet. I'm using Peactree now, so that's why I asked about that.

Here's what I'm looking for. I sell Moulding, flooring, etc. We have about 13,000 different part numbers now. and we have close to 20k customers names on file. I need to be able to invoice, show back orders, recall customers entire purchase history by name or invoice number, do all that kind of stuff, can you do that with Quickbooks? Does Quickbooks have an unlimited database for names & part numbers?

Thanks,
Bill
I use Quickbooks for both of my businesses and tried Peachtree.. IMO go with quick books many more people that can help with the little technical stuff you run into and yes Quickbooks can do all of that and more..

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
my wife works there. She won't be able to anwser your questions but would be happy to put you in contact with the correct person. PM me your info and I'll pass it along.

·
@ The Islander
4,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my wife works there. She won't be able to anwser your questions but would be happy to put you in contact with the correct person. PM me your info and I'll pass it along.
Pm sent.

And thanks to everyone but Chip for your help. Chip, you're as worthless as two dead flies.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts