Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is our enemy at the helm?
What is wrong with this picture?
The picture is of the five nuclear carriers.
Just like Battleship Row, Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941.
This picture was taken the other day in Norfolk. The Obama Administration ordered 5 nuclear carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the directive.
NORFOLK, VA. (February 8, 2013). The first time since WWII that five nuclear powered aircraft carriers were docked together.
USS Dwight D. Eisenhower (CVN 69), USS George H.W. Bush (CVN 77), USS Enterprise (CVN 65), USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75), and USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) are all in port at Naval Station Norfolk, Va., the world’s largest naval station.

Sources stated that this breached a long standing military protocol in the Navy meant to avoid massive enemy strike on major US forces.

Carriers In port.jpg

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Got a question for you; When was the Enterprise last at sea? She's in the process of being decomissioned.......I suspect that your facts are a little.........Spun........

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Got a question for you; When was the Enterprise last at sea? She's in the process of being decomissioned.......I suspect that your facts are a little.........Spun........
How many Enterprise's are there?

·
1,512 Posts
Enterprise is being decommissioned in Norfolk.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Hey Doc. I use some of the stuff here on other sites. It would be nice if you supplied links to this and other things you post. And the same goes for the rest of you. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Here's an idea; Go look up what's going on with the USS Enterprise, CVN-65, Nuclear Aircraft carrier.

And, remember, Obama said he was going to sell out all of christianity to the mussys, too.:duh:
Well lets see. Did I not read where the Port Authority was turned over to someone......Who was it.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
4 months ago...it's just parked there...they haven't even started stripping it yet...The point is, in case you missed it as usual, our foolish leader has lined up just about all of our high performance
peacekeeping hardware in one place so if any of the crazy muzzies or n.korea, for that matter, decide they want to do a check ride on one of their nuke deals they might get lucky and sink one...
And since when is it the duty of the potus to be scheduling inspections anyway? Maybe he doesn't have anything better to do?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Hey Doc. I use some of the stuff here on other sites. It would be nice if you supplied links to this and other things you post. And the same goes for the rest of you. Thanks.
cervix don't use links, he just makes it up as he goes:wink2:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I'll do your homework for you but not because you bullied me. Actually, I felt sorry for you. :D

Five Carriers in Norfolk | USNI News

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Doc, all muslims are our friends. This is nothing to worry about. :coffee-n-news: Pres says its ok. :shock:

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Ok so the Enterprise is there for decommissioning. That leaves only 4 prime ships at risk. :duh:

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I have posted this here before, I bet 99% of the members think its loon crazy, but records show that the fleet was called into Pearl by FDR DIRECTLY!!! From the day the harbor was attacked until today, there are those that believe it was deliberate in an effort to get involved in a war he promised the Americans we would never enter.

Its interesting that we managed to crack the japanese naval code just days after Pearl. No chance in hell that the ability to read their code was known on Dec 6. Just ask the government.

The more you know about Pearl, the more it stinks.

If we knew everything about the embassy attack in Libya, Obama SHOULD be in prison. SHOULD BE!!! But never will be.
I think a little water boarding would get the info out of somebody.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
You ripped off my handle for him before I had a chance to use it. :)st
Its does fit him perfectly.
Ripped off what? I just don't spell well............when it's convenient.:)bulb

And i believe it's "fits in him perfectly".:happy:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I think you guys are "A Day late and a dollar short" 'cause that pic appears to have been taken in mid december; Seems the Navy has a policy of trying to get as many ships in port over the Christmas season as possible for the sailors to have time with the family....I won't guarantee that, so it'd be nice if someone in the Norfolk area would confirm (How many- not which ones) whether it is current.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
You know what strikes me the most from reading that list? That there are only 2 carriers on it that were active when I was in the Navy....God, I'm old......:)coffee

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
You know what strikes me the most from reading that list? That there are only 2 carriers on it that were active when I was in the Navy....God, I'm old......:)coffee
Were you on the Abraham LIncoln AND did you boil water for a living?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts