Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Would that suggest that over 50% of our elected officials could be pedophiles? :confused:
If by "our" you mean the douchebags elected in CA, then yes!

Where is this whore from anyway? District 8 no doubt??

·
Registered
975 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Those bastards in Sacramento are not only brain dead, but are showing their true colors in the "sexual orientation" of pediphiles. We are so screwed in Cali. Every idiot that excuses sins against our children have their hands dirty along with the pediphiles.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I said this over a year ago and people on the boards threw rocks and hissed at me. When you accept sex between anybody other than opposite sex adults, then you have opened a can of worms. You can have all the laws you want to protect the minor, but you will lose the ability to call the pedophile mentally ill. If you say that gays are born with the orientation then your going to have tough time saying pedos aren't born with an orietation.
Once you say homosexuality is an acceptable alternative, you have opened Pandora's box.
If you can be born a homosexual, you can just as easily be born a pedo. Its all in the wiring.

Not saying I agree with ANY of it. I am saying you have a legal issue.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Another April Fools joke? WTF? :)sphss

·
Registered
265 Posts
thats a bunch of bulls$#t thats not right gay is one thing but pedo. Thats just wrong. On a funny/ironic note though its kind of strange on that link page theres a philipino singles advertisement with pics of girls that looki like thyre 12 lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts