Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a post over on the Open Water forum that had the trailer for Pegged2... Killer to see some familiar jet boats including red and black rear driven blower Rouse we did last year. Nice to see something other than $600k 40+ foot poker run boats. I might have to buy that vid!!!!!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I saw the boat you built in the trailer...recognized it right away. That was a great build.

Here is a link to purchase the Pegged 2 or a box set with 1 & 2. I went out for a day of filming on Havasu and the footage is going to be great!!

Store : Pegged Films

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Just saw a post over on the Open Water forum that had the trailer for Pegged2... Killer to see some familiar jet boats including red and black rear driven blower Rouse we did last year. Nice to see something other than $600k 40+ foot poker run boats. I might have to buy that vid!!!!!
I saw that. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like Tim Place, the Champ, and I don't know who's daytona it is with the chicks driving made the cut. Don't know how much power that boat makes now, but Corey at B&G built a monster for it for river duty. Hope to see it in Needles this summer. Is winter over yet??

·
La Lucha Libre
21 Posts
Thats the back of my 19' Daytona 1:02 into the trailer. Now I have to buy the video to see if the rest of my boat made it in.

·
Registered
458 Posts
It's always cool to see jets get a little love. I had a blast building that Rouse... with the upgrades Nick added, that thing has to be a monster now. Sure does look good on the water!

·
Registered
448 Posts
I never touched the Rouse my brothers built it. I tried talking Drake into going for a ride but never got it. Did get a lap in the Hallet and that big boat will surprise you how light it feels in the water.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Haha I look like a gorilla up there.. Lol.. We need to jacket up and hold down that pedal next time. Thanks for the ride was a blast though..

·
Registered
458 Posts
how does she run I've heard you ran it a few times?

Couldn't be happier with how the boat runs! With some throttle and trim the boat lightens up and gets fast and fun. Still haven't legged it all the way out yet... doing a couple mods this summer and will be ready for a full season coming up. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts