Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duh, does she think that the American public is going to stand by and do nothing while this new world order strips the citizens of their rights and money. Now do you understand why they want gun control so badly?

Get real Nancy!

·
Registered
694 Posts
I read that article. She thinks the current Obamacare opposition is the same as what happened in the Gay Rights debate that occured in San Francisco in the 70's.

My response is:

What the heck does Obamacare have to do with the gay rights? Does Obamacare allow for frontal lobotomies? If so, perhaps there is one positive impact if its passed if Nancy opts for one.

Most people concerned about Obamacare have fundamental and rational thoughts regarding the plan. Things like COST, EFFICIENCY, PRODUCTION, QUALITY, AND MASSIVE DEFICIT SPENDING.

Peeps who can actually think and understand math get it.

What does the gay rights movement have to do with this?

Perhaps the same logic that states that if your anti gov’t spending, you must be racist.

Sad days in America when a people like this can get elected.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read that article. She thinks the current Obamacare opposition is the same as what happened in the Gay Rights debate that occured in San Francisco in the 70's.

My response is:

What the heck does Obamacare have to do with the gay rights? Does Obamacare allow for frontal lobotomies? If so, perhaps there is one positive impact if its passed if Nancy opts for one.

Most people concerned about Obamacare have fundamental and rational thoughts regarding the plan. Things like COST, EFFICIENCY, PRODUCTION, QUALITY, AND MASSIVE DEFICIT SPENDING.

Peeps who can actually think and understand math get it.

What does the gay rights movement have to do with this?

Perhaps the same logic that states that if your anti gov’t spending, you must be racist.

Sad days in America when a people like this can get elected.

I listened to a video clip and I think her real concernes are a little more broad range than just the health care opposition.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
The only advise I can give a person like Pelosi is don't go for a walk alone in public near cliffs, flowing water, or traffic and she damned sure better not be reconizable in a X-Walk.......:|err:mad:

·
Registered
854 Posts
If this administration keeps up their shit i have a good feeling there will be blood in the streets before 2012!:|err

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
Where is there more violence?

How many people were arrested, and how much property was damaged during the WTO demonstration in Seattle? 500 arrested and millions of dollars in damage.

How many people were arrested, and property damaged during the 9/12 demonstration in DC?
Zero and Zero.

Left protests/events ALWAYS end with violence and destruction. Even the Obama inauguration left DC a virtual wasteland of garbage.

Why aren't their any arrests, riots, destruction, mayhem at events held by regular American people, who just happen to lean right in their political beliefs? The same people described as "mobs" by the media and left wing elected politicians?

Maybe Pelosi cannot fathom the concept of several hundred thousand peaceful protesters protesting peacefully, since every time there's a gathering of a few hundred or more protesters, (often in the name of "peace) who share HER beliefs, always ends in violence and destruction.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Why wouldn't she think it would lead to violence? We revolted against better leaders than her back in 1776.:|err

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
My neighbor up the street struck up a conversation with me today as we were getting the mail. She said she is so disgusted and downright angry at Pelosi that she wishes "someone would string Pelosi up in a tree by her cu...errr, pubic hairs". My neighbor is a 74 year old woman :p

·
Registered
854 Posts
My neighbor up the street struck up a conversation with me today as we were getting the mail. She said she is so disgusted and downright angry at Pelosi that she wishes "someone would string Pelosi up in a tree by her cu...errr, pubic hairs". My neighbor is a 74 year old woman :p
Sounds like ya got a great neighbor.:D

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
Now do you understand why they want gun control so badly?

Get real Nancy!

I am by no means a violent individaul. I am saying this in the matter of situation.

If there was a civil war, left versus right, I guarantee that the right would win because we have sooo many gun owners and skilled gun users on our side.

If there it does escalate to violence, left versus right, or even right vs governement. I think the man power on the right out weighs all.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
More hypocrisy.

Nancy Pelosi, 2006 at a war protest...."I'm a fan of disrupters"

http://www.breitbart.tv/06-flashback-pelosi-tells-anti-war-protesters-im-a-fan-of-disruptors/

She is scared, I think the administration is scared! They are trying every way possible to down play the conservative protests and create hate monger persona's with their rhetoric and liberal media.
All it would take is one to watch the televised event on 9-12 to see how peaceful the event was and to hear what was said by the speakers.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
760 Posts
In Pelosi's Liberal Puke Mind...

I think Ma Damn Pelosi definition of violence is getting her ass voted out of office. As Rush Limbaugh pointed out, when you have your eyes botoxed up, you can't cry. She is such a phoney PUKE!

Am I against the WHITE RACE because I can't STAND Pelosi????? What is a white person called who hates other whites???????????

Bottom Line.....I really don't hate anyone, unless they want to take MY MONEY and consider it theirs.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Duh, does she think that the American public is going to stand by and do nothing while this new world order strips the citizens of their rights and money. Now do you understand why they want gun control so badly?

Get real Nancy!
They have been slowly stripping our rights for a long time, while we stand by and watch. Pushing the envelope taking as much as they can without objection.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Are there any houses for sale in your neighborhood?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The stupid bitch is worried about opposition violence now? Where was she when Market St. and other streets in San Francisco were being trashed weekly by the radical left protesting anything and everything Bush, Israel, the war in Iraq [but no protesting the war in Afganistan...go figure] Abortion, Cheney, Rumsfield, Logging, Spotted owls, Pollution [air, water, and soil] Wetlands, whitewater preservation, fossil fuel, offshore drilling, onshore drilling, coal fired powerplants, Greenhouse gases, Ozone depleation, criticle mass and anything at all thats not worth mentioning.....I guess since the Rent-A-Mob is on the payroll you can't let them sit idlly by. The little princess has a convenient short memory.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
"she thinks", an oxymoron if there ever was one!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Where is there more violence?

How many people were arrested, and how much property was damaged during the WTO demonstration in Seattle? 500 arrested and millions of dollars in damage.

How many people were arrested, and property damaged during the 9/12 demonstration in DC?
Zero and Zero.

Left protests/events ALWAYS end with violence and destruction. Even the Obama inauguration left DC a virtual wasteland of garbage.

Why aren't their any arrests, riots, destruction, mayhem at events held by regular American people, who just happen to lean right in their political beliefs? The same people described as "mobs" by the media and left wing elected politicians?

Maybe Pelosi cannot fathom the concept of several hundred thousand peaceful protesters protesting peacefully, since every time there's a gathering of a few hundred or more protesters, (often in the name of "peace) who share HER beliefs, always ends in violence and destruction.
Case in Point: First is right after the most recent TEA Party in Phoenix - not a single gum wrapper on the grounds due to responsible citizenry. Notice the speaker is still there too????

The second is right after the Kenyan's inauguration. It's a completely different class of humans. Period! They reportedly picked up over 100 tons of garbage from that event alone.

·
Registered
760 Posts
The Same Mentality

I watched kids for years get free breakfast, free lunch and free snacks. I also watched them throw their wrappers on the floor. If I picked up any trash, I'd get looks from these kids, "Like you stupid old white man...Don't you know someone else is supposed to pick that up..."

Talking to them was like talking to any Liberal...It is an entitlement mentality...We owe them, don't you know???

·
Registered
760 Posts
Our New Shop...

Our new shop has Waste Management dumpsters at each end of the wings. Every Monday, all the dumpsters are packed full. Tuesday they empty them and then they empty them again every Thursday. I don't know the owner of this complex, but some how, I feel I knows damn well that half of Santa Ana uses his dumpsters every weekend, but I feel he also knows he doing his part to keep Santa Ana clean.

Every Tuesday, and we have only been in this building since July 1st, I go out after the Waste Management trucks come, and clean around our dumpster. At our other building I paid $97 a month for trash pick up and extra if people dumped their old shit in my dumpster.

When I was a kid, we called it "CLASS", now days people anyone who want nice things, and work hard to get them are targeted for EXTRA TAXES or general hatred.

My old man was a painting contractor. He arrived in California from Denver, in 1935, with $5 in his pocket. My old man paid his taxes with pride. His work truck, never had paint on it, because he had PRIDE. He never asked the government for a dime. He paid cash for everything.

I'll tell you what though...My old man has been dead since April 1997, but if he were alive, he'd be at these Tea Parties and anyone giving him SHIT would get their asses kicked...

There was right and wrong in the old man's eyes....and all of Obama's CRAP is WRONG!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts