1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Ditto that. Seems her comments have died on the vine.

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Why isn't anyone demanding she prove her accusations against the CIA and if she can not, why isn't she being forced to resign for lying?

simple answer. She's a liberal democrat in a liberal democratically held Congress and Administration. They are excused from most wrongdoing and off limits for most producers of major media.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Liberals LOVE liars as long as it's a liberal lying.

Klintoon perjury, suborning perjury no problem.
Kerry lying his ass off about Vietnam no problem (you did know Kerry was in Vietnam didn't you?).
The Algore, that turd lies in his sleep, didn't know the Buddhist monks were bribing him because he had to pee.
Teddy the murderer well that sack of shit is beyond just lying, rape, murder hell his lies are the least of his offences.
Hitlery? Hell what HASN"T that bitch lied about?
Then they lied about President Bush for eight years.

You really think there is a single libtard in this country who gives a damn that pelosi is a lying sack of excrement?

I said it when she was lying through her teeth repeatedly about the CIA, not a damn thing will happen to her/it.:|err:|err:|err:)hand:)hand

liberals are the enemy

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I agree with 500. The news idiots have moved the focus onto Cheney and how he's being a bitter exVP. Colin Powell has shown his true self as a Liberal Dem by further placing focus on Cheney. Chairman O isn't about to get involved and Reid is flipflopping back and forth about the Gitmo tenants being brought to the states or not. Smokescreens all.....

Basically the Dems and their controlled Lib media have managed to take the focus away from Pelosi and no one active in Congress has shown the fortitude to push the issue. Cheney needs to be elected to the Senate and we might have at least a fighting chance.

Wait until we see the Cowards of Congress sit on their chickenshitt hands over Sotomayor......We need new Republican Congress members with some fight in them if we are ever going to stop this runaway train to disaster in DC.:|err

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Wait until we see the Cowards of Congress sit on their chickenshitt hands over Sotomayor......We need new Republican Congress members with some fight in them if we are ever going to stop this runaway train to disaster in DC.:|err
There is nothing they can do about Sotomayor...The best they can even attempt to do, is ask her some smart questions and try to expose enough of her views to show the interested public what sort of people this President is putting on the bench. To be honest, if I was a Senator, I would just try to get her talking about herself. That is something she seems to love to do and what ever attributes she may have, it is already clear, that modesty is not among them. :)sphss

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
That makes it sound like the rest of the citizens don't have a voice or we just don't care enough??? I just do not get it, and people like Rush that will press on are considered right wing freaks. I dont get that either.
My rep is Tauscher, Senator is Feinstein. God help me! I have been E-mailing them both on every stupid decision being made lately. The response I get back each time is a generic "Thankyou for your opinion, if you have any other concerns, please let me know". Truth is , they don't give a f--k.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My rep is Tauscher, Senator is Feinstein. God help me! I have been E-mailing them both on every stupid decision being made lately. The response I get back each time is a generic "Thankyou for your opinion, if you have any other concerns, please let me know". Truth is , they don't give a f--k.
I have gotten the same generic letters that leave you feeling like you wasted your time in the first place. Frustrating at best.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
simple answer. She's a liberal democrat in a liberal democratically held Congress and Administration. They are excused from most wrongdoing and off limits for most producers of major media.
Exactly right.

Liberals can lie untill they have no more teeth to lie thru, then keep going.

Conservatives try 1/100th of that, get ANYTHING wrong, and get run out of town on a rail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts