Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Dazed and confused!
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's usually the big mouths that talk big $hit and then don't pay.. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.......

·
Registered
212 Posts
I can't wait for this one to pan out:):)punch

·
6,873 Posts
Yes I lost a bet to you and Yes I will pay up,just a little slower than I had planned on!

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
I use to play in a year long football pool, pick three games pro or college each week using said spread, person with the most wins at the end of the year wins entire pot, usually a $300 buy in(6 or 7 peeps). This went on for 5 years and finally I win, well the coordinator of the pool collects the $$ and never pays me, mind you a life long friend. After numerous efforts to get my $$ I decide to confront him, mind you he drives a Range Rover, wife rolls BMW 7 series, lives in Capistrano and has a place at Trilogy in the desert, he basically says F You:|err. Needless to say we no longer talk or associate, he's a guy that lives paycheck to paycheck so like all you say, KARMA is a MOFO.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
A man is only as good as his word.

My Dad lived by that moto, and I do to.

Darrell.

·
Dazed and confused!
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am sure he will pay up, no need to start a thread where everybody is going to be taking shots at him.
Why not? Didn't we make the bet on the forums? Aren't you as good as your word? If you say you are going to do something on a certain date and don't do it shouldn't you let the individual know.

Besides he is a big boy I am sure he doesn't need anyone to defend him...

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
Why not? Didn't we make the bet on the forums? Aren't you as good as your word? If you say you are going to do something on a certain date and don't do it shouldn't you let the individual know.

Besides he is a big boy I am sure he doesn't need anyone to defend him...
Yes, the bet was made on the forum and one is as good as his word and I am not defending him. I guess I just don't see the point knowing the lynchmob mentality by some here.

·
Registered
974 Posts
What about those people who's life revolves around college football.

·
Slower Than You
557 Posts
My cousins husband did his undergrad at Michigan.Harvard law.Partner at a big corporate firm,seven fig salary.He bet me a case of Blue Moon beer on 04 Rose Bowl,never paid up.07 Rose Bowl he says double or nothing.I say dont you mean nothing or nothing?I mean we are talkin two cases of beer here.Cheap prick.:mad:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts