Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Piranha will have a lot of performance boats - HTMs, Advantages, E-Tickets, Cheetahs, Commanders, Domin8ers, Conquests, Hallets, etc. I don't know how they will be portrayed yet, though.

·
Angry White Dude
135 Posts
Piranha will have a lot of performance boats - HTMs, Advantages, E-Tickets, Cheetahs, Commanders, Domin8ers, Conquests, Hallets, etc. I don't know how they will be portrayed yet, though.

Has anyone seen a movie lately, they zoom in, zoom out, zoom in too close and shake the camera like crazy. The background boats may be just a blurr in the background.

And whats a performance boat lifestyle? I'm picturing loud subwoofers, loud exhaust,flames on evrything, flat bill hats, chicks with fake tits, fake hair,fake lips, teeth too white, eyebrows shaved and relocated via tatoo on the lower forehead screaming "Hurray For Me, Hurray for Me" And guys wearing chick drama glasses. Whats with that.

Just wondering.:)hand

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
[/COLOR]

Has anyone seen a movie lately, they zoom in, zoom out, zoom in too close and shake the camera like crazy. The background boats may be just a blurr in the background.

And whats a performance boat lifestyle? I'm picturing loud subwoofers, loud exhaust,flames on evrything, flat bill hats, chicks with fake tits, fake hair,fake lips, teeth too white, eyebrows shaved and relocated via tatoo on the lower forehead screaming "Hurray For Me, Hurray for Me" And guys wearing chick drama glasses. Whats with that.

No flatbills. That's for rollcage boats.:D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
"The Great Outdoors"
i was trying to think of that title:D 1 of the texashotboats.com members owns both of those boats still. 1 has a real blower, the other is just the case of a blower.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
[/COLOR]

^^^^That's f-ing hilarious!! hil:) (for the record, my wife does not have anything fake....I guess that's why she isn't 105lb with DDs!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts