Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave all of my PB magazines to the local women's health center. I'm not a guy to go back through magazines once I've read them. They pretty much get stacked on the desk in an ever taller and increasingly dishevelled pile.

Some of my friends work at the local women's health center. Many of the staff there complain about the 1972 McCalls magazines people are subjected to in the waiting room. Killing two birds with one stone, I gave them all of my Hot Boat and Performance Boat mags.

At a recent staff party, several people commented on how those are, by far, the most popular mags there.

It's the perfect place for them. A couple can show up for an appointment, the man can browse some machismo enhancing content featuring bucksome chicks in micro bikinis lounging on supercharged performance boats while his chick is "in the back" having her membranes scraped or ovarian cysts biopsied. It just couldn't be more appropriate.

Kudos to Performance Boats Magazine. The staff at the Regina Women's Health Center send a sincere thank you.

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
...For your selfless care in contributing to Canadian vaginal care,..a 900 # promoting the attributes of this essential organ, shall be forthcoming...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That's some funny shit Tom! LMAO!!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts