Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
on 3 go.....
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bill has decided to run another batch of regatta t-shirts and needs an appx count. Please add your name, qty and size to the list so he can get them ordered. I'll post all the mailing & shipping info in a few days. Thanks.

Tigertooth 2xx, 2L
Alter Ego 2xx, 1L
High Flyer 2xx
Nasty Time 2xx, 2L

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Bill has decided to run another batch of regatta t-shirts and needs an appx count. Please add your name, qty and size to the list so he can get them ordered. I'll post all the mailing & shipping info in a few days. Thanks.

Tigertooth 2xx, 2L
Alter Ego 2xx, 1L
High Flyer 2xx
Nasty Time 2xx, 2L
Lupo1904- 2. Xl's
Sleeper CP- 2 xl's

Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts

Tigertooth 2xx, 2L
Alter Ego 2xx, 1L
High Flyer 2xx
Nasty Time 2xx, 2L
litewing468 1. 2xxl

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

Tigertooth 2xx, 2L
Alter Ego 2xx, 2L
High Flyer 2xx
Nasty Time 2xx, 2L
Fixed it for ya. I needed 4 shirts total.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll need 1-XL, for me and 1-3xxxl, for my buddy, my boat is so much faster when he's not in it:yes: Couldn't search out the T-shirt pontoon, to busy standing on my anchor, another one not prepared for the current, and I'm sort of a local:redface:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts