Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fastech 292
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, just thought I'd come aboard and say hey. I've been a member of the Offshore Only forum for the last couple years. We spent most of our summer last year on CDA Lake and Priest in our '90 242 Formula. I still can't believe we just bought a new '08 292 Formula Fastech through Jason at the Northwest Boat Center out of their new location in Hayden Id off Hwy 95. Looking forward to the Spokane Boat show...and the snow to melt. :cool: See you on the Lake.

Attachments

·
Fastech 292
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome

ron ron

Between the twin stepped hull and a pair of 6.2 stroked small blocks with Bravo 1's and 4-blade merc lab 28's. - we're lookin at about 75mph before my wife packs the boat...:mad: As you know Formula's are one of the heaviest boats built and with a dry weight at 7000 lbs it make for a realllll smoooth ride. :)hand

Tony

·
Registered
10 Posts
ron ron

Between the twin stepped hull and a pair of 6.2 stroked small blocks with Bravo 1's and 4-blade merc lab 28's. - we're lookin at about 75mph before my wife packs the boat...:mad: As you know Formula's are one of the heaviest boats built and with a dry weight at 7000 lbs it make for a realllll smoooth ride. :)hand

Tony
Congrats the boat looks sweet!

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Congratulations on the new boat. Looks awesome and you both look like you could almost walk on the water in the picture.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I have been on CDA in mid april when you can still see snow on the hills. I'm sure it will be the same this year trying out the new whipple I'm putting on this winter. All I need is a good 55 to 60 temp day to get me out there. It really sucks right now. At my house its 3.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Speaking of freezing at night, nice layer of ice on parts of Lake Washington this morning. Especially up by the Newport launch. Still out there in parts of the marina too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts