Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the still in business? I am looking for a replacement water fuel separator and no one has them in stock. I heard a rumor that they are discontinued. Any leads on if another filter would work? Maybe a cross reference number? Anything 100LL safe?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Perma Cool is out of business. I had the same problem a couple months ago. Call Baldwin Filters directly and tell them the old Perma Cool part number and they will cross reference that into one of their part numbers. Then you can go order the Baldwin filter from Grainger or McMaster Carr.

Plus a Baldwin filter is better in my opinion.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I was bored and looked up their website and saw a 2013 date. I gave them a call and low and behold someone answered. The guy I chatted with said they had a restructure a couple years ago that put a halt to everything but that there up and running now and have been for a little while. I hate the huge filter I had to pick up from NAPA & have been looking for a replacement Water/Fuel filter ever since. I have seen a lot of guys look for replacements also. Call em up and order em!

FYI if you have it shipped to a business and provide them with a copy of the business license they will give you the filter at Cost.

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was always happy with there filters. The 1"-14 is not very common from what I found, or I was just looking in the wrong places.

Someone tell the OSO guys. I read a lot of people run perma-cool stuff over there.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts