Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
How do you know that you are paying for it. Could it be possible the Obamas pay the trainers airfare out of their own money. The President does make over $450k a year from his job, plus he has royalties from the books he has written. The Obamas are multi millionares, and how much does a roundtrip plane ticket from DC to Chicago cost? I just looked it up on travelocity, and you can get tickets for less than $250. If the trainer flies every week, at $250, that is $13000 a year. I think the Obamas can afford that, or maybe the trainer pays for it himself for publicity. I remember reading something a few years ago about what Presidents had to pay for themselves. The list included vacations, state dinners, all the food served from the WH kitchen, and many other things that people think the tax payer pays for.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
How do you know that you are paying for it. Could it be possible the Obamas pay the trainers airfare out of their own money. The President does make over $450k a year from his job, plus he has royalties from the books he has written. The Obamas are multi millionares, and how much does a roundtrip plane ticket from DC to Chicago cost? I just looked it up on travelocity, and you can get tickets for less than $250. If the trainer flies every week, at $250, that is $13000 a year. I think the Obamas can afford that, or maybe the trainer pays for it himself for publicity. I remember reading something a few years ago about what Presidents had to pay for themselves. The list included vacations, state dinners, all the food served from the WH kitchen, and many other things that people think the tax payer pays for.
And you also believe in the Easter Bunny I suppose......:)sphss

Even if they pay for it, which I seriously doubt, it stands as just another hypocritical example from the nation's 2 biggest advocates of folks "cutting back" in these hard times. The O's know no shame and place themselves on a pedestal once again.

·
Registered
544 Posts
What kind of CARBON FOOTPRINT do you think he has...all at the request of Obama. But we should all cut back and drive a Prius.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
If Obama was found in bed with a live boy or a dead woman Rhambo would rush to his defense.:lucky:hil:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
One thing I believe we can all agree on......poor bastard has his work cut out for him!!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What about this Kenyan's term in office has not been a spending spree?
He's the epitome of a teen-age lottery winner but the well will run dry in a couple years and, at the rate he's pouring money out, he'll be on the welfare rolls in no time thereafter unless he has to prove citizenship to qualify, that is. hil:)

I guarantee you both his spending spree and sealed records will both come back to haunt him, big time! hil:)

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
What about this Kenyan's term in office has not been a spending spree?
He's the epitome of a teen-age lottery winner but the well will run dry in a couple years and, at the rate he's pouring money out, he'll be on the welfare rolls in no time thereafter unless he has to prove citizenship to qualify, that is. hil:)

I guarantee you both his spending spree and sealed records will both come back to haunt him, big time! hil:)
By the time the truth comes out he'll be back in Kenyan living in a Soros financed cardboard castle next to his Bro......GeoS was gonna build a real one in some exotic paradise but after 2 years is seeing the project is a complete failure and he's pulling funds.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
By the time the truth comes out he'll be back in Kenyan living in a Soros financed cardboard castle next to his Bro......GeoS was gonna build a real one in some exotic paradise but after 2 years is seeing the project is a complete failure and he's pulling funds.
Won't take George long to realize thats like dumping money down a rathole.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts