Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
So much for the accuracy/efficiency of the pyschological tests they've been using......:))eek:))

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
uh oh....

"Boulter, a Sun City resident who is a Canadian citizen"
I thought that was interesting as well... :)bulb

I just wonder how many extra hits that phonezoo.com place is getting out of this little deal... :p

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Poor guy trips and falls, and his shorts fall down in the process, and all of a sudden he's labeled a pervert? Where's the justice! :)hand

As for the psych exam...it can weed out but like the weed stuff for your lawn, doesn't catch em' all!
Beating off to a couple thirteen year old girls maybe youre the pervert.:)hand
Oh wait a minute arent you a cop too have to stick up for eachother.Tool

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Patty, you obviously have a high level of intelligence as evidenced by your typing and grammar skills. I will try and guide you here a bit though. No where is Tahiti's response was it indicated that he was sticking up for the cop that was arrested for the alleged incident so referring to him as a "tool" seems out of line along with your reference that all cops stick up for each other. If the guy that was arrested is guilty of the crime then he deserves to be punished to the extent that the law allows, the same as anyone else.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Patty, you obviously have a high level of intelligence as evidenced by your typing and grammar skills. I will try and guide you here a bit though. No where is Tahiti's response was it indicated that he was sticking up for the cop that was arrested for the alleged incident so referring to him as a "tool" seems out of line along with your reference that all cops stick up for each other. If the guy that was arrested is guilty of the crime then he deserves to be punished to the extent that the law allows, the same as anyone else.

LOL!!

Couldn't have said it better. TahitiBoss is a pretty cool guy with a sense of humor! He's not the stereotypical "a-hole point proving arrogant POS" that people like Pattymelt like to believe most cops are.

Sure Pattymelt, theres a few crooked cops out there, just like crooked politicians, judges, insurance salesman and etc... When you start labeling everyone into a group or slandering their name because they have a sense of humor which you you can't see, well then you become the "tool"!Reality

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Beating off to a couple thirteen year old girls maybe youre the pervert.:)hand
Oh wait a minute arent you a cop too have to stick up for eachother.Tool

Hey Pattymelt, my post was a joke meant to be humorous. Do you really think i'd stick up for someone who did something like this? C'mon now. Lighten up dude. If the allegations are true (which sound pretty true especially when he tried to flee from the LEO's) then i hope this "tool" gets what's coming to him, especially for showing his "tool". If i sounded like i was sticking up for him, i wasn't. That statement i said is very similar to what violators who commit these types of crimes will often provide as statements. "I was standing there, and my shorts fell down" etc.

RIVERTRASH, you said i'm "pretty" cool, what the hell man i thought i was way cool! I even gave you a rotten tire!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL!!

Sure Pattymelt, theres a few crooked cops out there, just like crooked politicians, judges, insurance salesman and etc... When you start labeling everyone into a group or slandering their name because they have a sense of humor which you you can't see, well then you become the "tool"!Reality
A simple question was asked at my very first post. Thats all nothing more nothing less. just looking for some different perspectives. No humor for Pervs sorry guy.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Even the title of your thread "Perverts by day cops by night" written in the plural form that you chose implies that you feel all cops are the same based on a particular incident. Don't worry though, no matter how you feel, how much you dislike the popo, when you dial 9-1-1, one or more of the "perverts" will bust ass to get there as quick as possible to help you or your family member.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
A simple question was asked at my very first post. Thats all nothing more nothing less. just looking for some different perspectives. No humor for Pervs sorry guy.
Very ture. However you labeled TahitiiBoss as a potential pervert.

Fine I'll play ball and answer your question:

I'd call the police, opps I meant pigs... or the county DA Office and take the proper steps necessary to have the person/officer convicted.

However I doubt that was the answer you were looking for right. ;)

I think you shot yourself in the foot man.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Pattymelt i gotta admit i missed the question you asked in the first post. I'll say this, he's lucky a lot of people on PB didn't catch him before the Ranger did!

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
LOL!!

Couldn't have said it better. TahitiBoss is a pretty cool guy with a sense of humor! He's not the stereotypical "a-hole point proving arrogant POS" that people like Pattymelt like to believe most cops are.

You are 100% correct, well stated...

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Very ture. However you labeled TahitiiBoss as a potential pervert.

Fine I'll play ball and answer your question:

I'd call the police, opps I meant pigs... or the county DA Office and take the proper steps necessary to have the person/officer convicted.

However I doubt that was the answer you were looking for right. ;)

I think you shot yourself in the foot man.
Thats all i was looking for. The proper steps have already been taken.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Even the title of your thread "Perverts by day cops by night" written in the plural form that you chose implies that you feel all cops are the same based on a particular incident. Don't worry though, no matter how you feel, how much you dislike the popo, when you dial 9-1-1, one or more of the "perverts" will bust ass to get there as quick as possible to help you or your family member.
I should proof read better just venting a little. Just a little annoyed with the whole situation thats all.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I should proof read better just venting a little. Just a little annoyed with the whole situation thats all.

I completely understand your fustration. I think every man caught in the act of being a petterass should be castrated. However, thats just my opinion.

I think a Sex Offender (except for drunk pissers in public) LOL; is the most vile and disgusting type of person in humanity to take adavantage of another human being. My definition of that person gets worse when a child is envolved!

Now with that being said, I took offense when a pretty stand up guy here on the boards is labeled as one from your fustration. Obviously you don't know TahitiiBoss from Adam, which gives you no idea of his personal life. Little knowledge also gives you no reason to label him a pervert. Opinions are just that, and sometimes better kept inside.

Never know who your gonna run into at the river.

Happy Boating!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts