Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Petaluma lunch run tomorrow 7/29??? I know most of you are afraid of a little salt so you can trailer over to the mouth of the Petaluma River where it dumps into San Pablo Bay. There is a launch ramp right under Highway 37 and the water is almost dead flat the entire way up to Petaluma. We will be launching from Benicia marina in our Mariah cabin cruiser and might have an open seat. I can't imagine any of you Delta Only folks will join us...................

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Anyone interested in a Petaluma lunch run tomorrow 7/29??? I know most of you are afraid of a little salt so you can trailer over to the mouth of the Petaluma River where it dumps into San Pablo Bay. There is a launch ramp right under Highway 37 and the water is almost dead flat the entire way up to Petaluma. We will be launching from Benicia marina in our Mariah cabin cruiser and might have an open seat. I can't imagine any of you Delta Only folks will join us...................
We are having a family day at Phils beach if you want to join us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys Suck ........... I'm working on my boat Saturday. Might do something Sunday. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys Suck ........... I'm working on my boat Saturday. Might do something Sunday. :wink2:
Might????:)devil

Ya Pete, I know about you guys going to beach but wife wants to show our friends Petaluma. I have learned to listen just a lil better when my wife speaks.

Marcel, let me know when and we will go again.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,968 Posts
Might????:)devil

Ya Pete, I know about you guys going to beach but wife wants to show our friends Petaluma. I have learned to listen just a lil better when my wife speaks.

Marcel, let me know when and we will go again.
OK .. you talked me into it. :)devil

I have learned to listen just a lil better when my wife speaks. > What ever makes you happy Dear .. Pleases me plumb to death" :wink2:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Rob what time you thinking? I might meet you with the two little girls. The wife and oldest are busy getting the lambs ready for the fair next week.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Probably launch +/- 10am and cruise about 30mph. We should be to the turning basin around 11:30ish when you factor in the 5 zones

1 - 8 of 8 Posts