1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Done

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
How about a petition to urge congress TO GET IT'S FISCAL HOUSE IN ORDER?

They already waste enough time with stupid shit without adding even more really stupid shit. I want a petition urging them to actually do the job they are hired and paid to do!

Everyone here constantly complains about congress and not getting shit done and wasting time NOT fixing things. And now you want them to do more of it???

/end rant

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
How about a petition to urge congress TO GET IT'S FISCAL HOUSE IN ORDER?

They already waste enough time with stupid shit without adding even more really stupid shit. I want a petition urging them to actually do the job they are hired and paid to do!

Everyone here constantly complains about congress and not getting shit done and wasting time NOT fixing things. And now you want them to do more of it???

/end rant
Do I have to choose? I want both!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Do I have to choose? I want both!
As do I, but I doubt it will happen. Just look at the O regime. How many are tax cheats? Will Holder be held accountable for anything????!!!! I seriously doubt it.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Wrong, in so many ways...

This is wrong in so many ways.... It is not up to Arizona, or any other state, to request anything from Hawaii. The only thing Arizona, or any other state, needs to do is pass their laws requiring VALID proof of "natural born citizen" status from anyone wanting to be on the General Election Ballot for POTUS/VPOTUS. Why put the burden on Arizona, or any other state, including the documentation from Hawaii? The burden should be on those wishing to be on the ballot, let them do the leg work, let them do the requesting, and let them be responsible for providing the proof in a timely manner. I think 120 days prior to the election would be considered "In a timely manner"..... AND, if there is ANY doubt about the authenticity of the required document(s), those documents shall be considered false, and criminal charges of fraud and forgery WILL be filed by each state defrauded. Quite simple really, put up, or shut up. Oh, and "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" in Sheriff Joe's 115* tent city.....
No, I won't be signing any petitions about Hawaii providing those documents, "Not MY Job".....
Ray

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
This is wrong in so many ways.... It is not up to Arizona, or any other state, to request anything from Hawaii. The only thing Arizona, or any other state, needs to do is pass their laws requiring VALID proof of "natural born citizen" status from anyone wanting to be on the General Election Ballot for POTUS/VPOTUS. Why put the burden on Arizona, or any other state, including the documentation from Hawaii? The burden should be on those wishing to be on the ballot, let them do the leg work, let them do the requesting, and let them be responsible for providing the proof in a timely manner. I think 120 days prior to the election would be considered "In a timely manner"..... AND, if there is ANY doubt about the authenticity of the required document(s), those documents shall be considered false, and criminal charges of fraud and forgery WILL be filed by each state defrauded. Quite simple really, put up, or shut up. Oh, and "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time" in Sheriff Joe's 115* tent city.....
No, I won't be signing any petitions about Hawaii providing those documents, "Not MY Job".....
Ray
They tried to pass a bill last year to require proof, brewer threw it under the bus...No idea why.....seems like a few people might be trying to avoid any friction with holder. It looks like Hi. might be writing some bad paper on the behalf of zero, and the one who should be investigating the allegations is about ready to play a game called 'in contempt of congress' all because he won't admitted that F/F was his bosses idea. I think if holder goes down
zero will be all but done...If not, Sheriff Joe will get his turn.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
This is pretty retarded.
Damn right....keep asking Hi. for a b/c when they already know they don't have it.....Unless zero got Hi. to accept the one he has.:rolleyes:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The real question is why hasn't anyone verified his constitutional requirement to hold office?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
According to the owners that be they have. Didn't they produce a b/c at some point?
I'd be interested to see what was used for verification. To my knowledge, nor many who continue to ask, not a single person has stepped forward to state the constitutional requirement was properly satisfied with evidence in hand.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
I don't tell many people that i've seen Bigfoot only because i can't prove it and if someone says something and can't prove it they loose creditability...become a politician..maybe even run for president.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts