Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw where some idiot started a petition to charge the 47 senators with treason. They claim to already have 100k signatures..........The blindness and ignorance of some just has no bounds. Someone please post up the link..........:))ThumbsDwn:duh:

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
Good luck with that going anywhere

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Treason?? Really??

Do the moronic libtards really want to start throwing the "T" word around?? If they do, obama will be at the top of the list.. When asshat obama traded 5 gitmo prisoners for one fucking libtard/muzzy deserter he clearly "gave aid and comfort to the enemy"...AND, since we are at war with that enemy, he should be shot at dawn for his treasonous actions... Hell, put the little skinny fucker in front of Bergdahl and kill them both with just one bullet..
Treason huh, really?? Oh, and don't forget paloser when she went to Syria without permission, and was warned it was a treasonous act...
Ray

·
Registered
212 Posts
Don't get me started, but the news media is famous for twisting the truth and giving us lies. if we dismissed every politician or break in the oath they took, we would have to get all new ones!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'd be surprised if liberals or their lap dog media even had a clue what treason is. Based upon all that Obama has done, I'd doubt they want to start filing treason charges at all.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't get me started, but the news media is famous for twisting the truth and giving us lies. if we dismissed every politician or break in the oath they took, we would have to get all new ones!
Now this sounds like a plan............I know I didn't elaborate in my post. As has been said here already,yes there is a long line of candidates for treason charges,evidently the stupid bastard that started the petition must not have realized who would be at the top of the list.His limp wrist leader Omuzzo would surely be the right place to start........and with numerous charges at that......JMHO:yes:

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
Dems secretly delt with Russia to coach them on how to negotiate with US over nuke treaties because they didn't like what the Pres was doing at the time.

Talk about Treason.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts