Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
Pgj

everyone's pitching in to help blunder beat the ol' Ford !!! He doesnt think he can do it with his boat !!! :stir::):)punch

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
no more PGJ's ?

would be fun to get some more boats in pro gas... Pitt's you in buddy ?

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
Im hoping !!

7's would be insane !! just got the bottom handled. So the pump should see a good water column now !! Really pumped for the next race, cant wait. Have you had any spare time to mess with the new boat? cant wait to see some progress pics !! That Huge Ford in your new placecraft will freak people out !!! I know the few people that saw those B-heads about pissed themselves !! lol

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
My heads on Right !! Your heads on Left !! insane !! are they gonna fit in the boat ?

IMG_0650.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
The pictures of the heads a few post up are bad ass, you Jet guys got it going on!!!!! I even wore my Red Pearl Shirt today, Gotta represent 1 of my favorite jet boats!!!! I hope you guys do get into the 7`s!!!!!!!My buddies uncle used to race a Boat called the Wett Vett & I believe it was the same style of hull? Good Luck in Elsinore

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
lol

Filucky, thats funny shit !! Its gonna be bad ass !!

Thanks tkriley13 !! Gonna keep trying till it does get in the 7's. that would be pretty huge for an old boat like mine. You talken about Jeff Serafine ? we used to race funny cars with him after he got rid of the wet vet. and yes that was a wildercraft that they ran.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts