Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove down your street last night to check out the lights, you should sit in your driveway and charge a buck for parking you'd get rich. In front of your house has the best view.:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
166 Posts
People always park in front of our driveway. It pisses me off! I went out to get the mail last night and two people were parked in front of our driveway. What if there is an emergency! :mad:

Do you like our lights? We finally put some up :)

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
People always park in front of our driveway. It pisses me off! I went out to get the mail last night and two people were parked in front of our driveway. What if there is an emergency! :mad:

I was there until 11pm. Matt told me youd be naked in the living room window all afternoon..and I paid him 120.00 bucks for that spot! He's such a big fat lair head! :mad:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Your lights look good, your the whole block has gotten into it, as I was coming down the street I thought to myself Matt better have done something this year because you guys are right in the center of all of it.

I was going to park in your driveway but there was a line of people waiting for it, one guy parked and his whole family got out I thought they were even going to bust out with some lawn chairs.

·
Lil' Hellyun
3,238 Posts

Like what, you ran out of Vodka and toilet paper.....:D:D:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts