Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw Phebus and Shebus on his new yacht trolling Thompson Bay today!! Sorry no pic, his security detail would not allow it!! Old boat looked great out there!!!:D

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
the boat looks fun and Linda looked delighted...

as for the security breach with photo's... someone is gonna have to pay up... I take bribes...

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Thanks Larry, it was a fun day out there. You didn't get top see it with the new bimini, so here you go.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Cam, were you out today? Pretty crowded in the channel due to the high water level and only about half the channel being usable. Nice day, lots of pretty girls out. :D

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Cam, were you out today? Pretty crowded in the channel due to the high water level and only about half the channel being usable. Nice day, lots of pretty girls out. :D
nope, I am at work... I am at the big house for 3 days and back to my normal spot to finish a 96... I will be home before the weekend... if Linda is off and you guys would like to go out on the boat just let me know... it has been serviced and ready for a great week...

Jamie was here in CA, she came to the promotional ceremony. She should be pulling back into town around now...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts