Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am starting a new company and need to hire some additional help in the next 45-60 days. We would be looking at a start date sometime between December 1 and December 14. Before taking a broad approach to a search (ie craigslist, monster), maybe some members here can help each other out.

Around that time frame, I will need to fill 2 positions:

1. Bilingual customer service rep (english/spanish)
2. Accountant/Bookkeeper (CPA not necessary)

If you are qualified or have experience in either of these areas, please feel free to send me your resume and contact info at [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
I'm bilingual, but only the bad words, and just enough to piss them off. Does that count??

I said something to this one mesican, I guess it wasn't good cuz he came at me with a club. I thought I said have a nice day, but it turned out to be F--- your mother and the donkey she road in on. Go figure.:D

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
He may have internet access but it required being " Bi lingual" ...not Bi sexual ..

As I am neither the job may have to go to you or lucky. Good luck and don't let us know how the interview went.
whats wrong with being bi-sexual? I am. If I can't get it I buy it!!!:D:D

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
What did you expect from these Dickheads?

BTW: I am available to help out but only on Wednesdays from 2:00-2:30 as long as I can work remotely. :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Our office will be located near 48th Street and Broadway in Phoenix or off of the 202/Priest in Tempe.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm in Phoenix (Tempe), and hate my job.
Unfortunately, I'm not bi-lingual, and not a CPA.
Always been more involved in production and materials Mgmt.
If you have a need in the future to fill this type of position I'd be very interested.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
My thread has gone to crap. Posting ads on Monday.
Not quite. Wait till the union vs. non union talk starts.:D
Only then will it thoroughly go to crap. :(:(

So how bout it??? Union or not?:)st

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
Incredible and amazing the way just about any Thread will go sideways here,but you gotta admit entertaining reading for sure.:D. Mike,your timing could be right on here,go for it and good luck.:)devil.Maybe a situation where you need Distributors???

1 - 20 of 32 Posts