Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is raining hard right now, but the lightning is endless. It seriously is like a strobe light right now. I have never seen it flash so much. It is flashing almost constantly. Never seen anything like it.

That is how it is in Mesa, are you getting all this lightning too?

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
Post some pics! Arizona lightning is awesome!:)devil

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
The rain just made it to me, but it has looked like a night club with all the flashing cloud to cloud lightning for the last few hours. I've never seen anything like it. Just starting to get some real lightning and thunder going now, and the big rain drops just started too... :)devil

·
Under the Radar
45 Posts
Getting some window rattling thunder now. I keep waiting for the dog to freak but she's just chowing down on her bone on the floor completely oblivious to everything:rolleyes:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
News just reported power outages all over the Southeast and South Valley with over 3" of rain an hour from this storm. Hang in there guys. They just reported gusts up to 70 MPH. Whew. Batten down the hatches and stay safe all.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
i just got off the phone with our terminal in phoenix and they said it's pretty nuts out there. a complete light show with sideways rain.

·
Above The Wet Spot
491 Posts
North Scottsdale

The light show is very intense here. No wind or rain as yet.

We are very new to the area so for us this would be considered normal?

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Looks like we're done here... what a rip off!!! :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
We watched it outside for 20 minutes or so. It never made it up our way, but DAMN, that was some crazy lightning! Watched the news report about 20 minutes ago and the lightning bolt count was at 10,000.... INSANE.:)sphss

·
Registered
391 Posts
Lightning still going strong outside my window. I am just southwest of the Chandler Fashion Center. There hasn't been a 3 minute bresk here since about 7:30pm. 2.5 hours so far and not letting up. Hope the styrofoam/chicken wire is still on my partially built house......

1 - 20 of 50 Posts