Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me where the old Photo Gallery is? Can we still upload photos?
TIA

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Scott, at the top right there are 3 vertically aligned dots. Click them, select gallery, and a box opens on the left of screen. The lowest selection takes you to your gallery pics. Don't expect all your old pics to still be there, though. Apparently, they didn't all migrate from the old database. All the pics/videos I uploaded to a Delta Lunch Bunch Hookie Day thread in 2017 are MIA as are dozens of older pics. Only 2 of mine made it through the software change.
I have no idea how to upload into the gallery as I haven't tried.

EDIT: once you are in "Gallery", the "Add media" button appears on the upper right.

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scott, at the top right there are 3 vertically aligned dots. Click them, select gallery, and a box opens on the left of screen. The lowest selection takes you to your gallery pics. Don't expect all your old pics to still be there, though. Apparently, they didn't all migrate from the old database. All the pics/videos I uploaded to a Delta Lunch Bunch Hookie Day thread in 2017 are MIA as are dozens of older pics. Only 2 of mine made it through the software change.
I have no idea how to upload into the gallery as I haven't tried.

EDIT: once you are in "Gallery", the "Add media" button appears on the upper right.
Thanks Old. I found that Gallery you spoke of but was looking for the "old" gallery. I had thousands of pics on the old site that go back almost 20 yrs...if those are gone I'm going to be REALLY pissed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Might you be talking about the Pics thread at the top of the V-Drive section or at the top of the Jet Boats section ?
Some of those pictures are still there but alot of them have disappeared too. I hate that they're gone. That was cool to look at all the History of the sport.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
No. Scott and I are both referring to the old image uploads area that was part of the old forum software. I had 4 or 5 pages of images and only 2 images show up now in my gallery from those. I wouldn't be too surprised if it has something to do with migrating all the old data into the new software. Regardless of the reason, it sucks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
^ Thank you. They did this to us over at Yellowbullet too. I miss the old forum layout also. We had gotten used to it and didn't see the need to change it !

·
steelcomp was here
26,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone else have any input on this? Are there any admins that actually know anything about this website?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts