1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Still hurts to see it

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Tie downs, get your tie downs here......

What a pisser for that guy. Forever its gonna be...." hey isn't that the one that fell off the trailer?"

·
New here
4,219 Posts
How? Just how in the hell?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Didnt a different Norteech fall off the trailer a few years back also? Tiedowns..... 2 minutes to attach can save you thousands!

R

·
0 Posts
Tie downs, get your tie downs here......

What a pisser for that guy. Forever its gonna be...." hey isn't that the one that fell off the trailer?"
Tiedowns wouldn't have stopped that beast from moving. Maybe chains and binders, but not nylon.

·
New here
4,219 Posts
Tiedowns wouldn't have stopped that beast from moving. Maybe chains and binders, but not nylon.
....and, what amount of FORCE did it take to move that thing. Geez, I tie mine down front and rear, but I can't imagine the pressure it would take to move my 30' SINGLE ENGINE around on the trailer. Good lord!

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
I think all they would have to do is prevent the inertia from starting...not phyically hold the enire weight by themselves...if they could keep it tight on the bunks it couldn't bounce off..... ( Hey I can speculate as well as the rest of you pseudo-scientists! LOL :D )

Maybe slimy wet bunks and a lead foot? Or did it get hit on the other side and get pushed off? Unbelievable...."hello...uh Geico? I have an......isssue...." :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts