Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not a big A.I. fan, but I do watch it when the wife is. Once again the corruption of the show ruins one the the best singers they ever had !!!

No more A.I. for me..screw that corrupted show...!!!:)hand

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I wouldn't call it corruption. It's just that the 12-17 year old girls that do most of the voting don't have a lot of sense.....

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Since Simon is starting a new show with the same theme I think he set several puters up to call in and

throw the results. People will then stop watching Idol and watch his show. :)sphss

:D

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
I wouldn't call it corruption. It's just that the 12-17 year old girls that do most of the voting don't have a lot of sense.....
Exactly, just part of the angry bitches club that did not want someone as pretty and as talented as her to move forward, nothing but childish jealousy. Had they not used the save a few weeks prior on Casey, she would have been saved for sure.

·
Registered
362 Posts
The day that texting was introduced, the younger female vote sways the result. That's the ONLY explanation I have for the lame-ass bearded guy who plays guitar well but sings like Tiny Tim, and that other dude who can't hold a tune either. The good looking dudes, they get the votes. Good looking girls, buh bye. :)hand I bet the hot blonde that Tyler leers at every show is next.

·
Registered
630 Posts
The day that texting was introduced, the younger female vote sways the result. That's the ONLY explanation I have for the lame-ass bearded guy who plays guitar well but sings like Tiny Tim, and that other dude who can't hold a tune either. The good looking dudes, they get the votes. Good looking girls, buh bye. :)hand I bet the hot blonde that Tyler leers at every show is next.

No kidding, the show somehow seems rigged. Hailey, the hot blonde with a great voice goes next instead of that lame ass Paul.:|err I can't stand teeny boppers texting to vote for the guys with no talent.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I disagree....She has a great voice but her last performance was just so-so and both other girls hit it big. This season has a very even talent level and there will be some "upsets".

If Pia had worn the black dress she wore on results night, her cleavage would have gotten enough votes to survive. The ugly black/white outfit she performed in and the boring stage presence combined with a so-so song knocked her off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts