Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Master Blaster
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Homeowner comes out and says "just dont kill it, let it go over the fence"....gonna have to start charging hazard pay;);)

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
It's only a tarantula... that's a good spider and you have to really do something stupid for it to bite you... over the fence is the best place for it. :D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
When I used to install machinery at G.E. in Nogalis MX and would stay on OUR side of the border the tarantulas (sp) were regular visitors at the hotel... They didnt bother me as much as the scorpions... :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Stupid like pick it up???
We used to pick them up all the time when we were kids... never had any problems. They'll walk all over your hands and up your arms if you let them. Now I'd probably use a pool net or something to relocate it as I was much much tougher when I was younger. :D

·
Registered
20,026 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
The poor little spider only wanted a drink. Pretty ***ed up, one minute you're face deep in all that wetness, and the next you're facing death.

Why does it seem like this could fit in the Pam Anderson thread? :D

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I have those all over the place where I live. And scorpions, and my favorite, vinergaroons. The scorpions are the only ones you have to worry about. Its pretty funny how so many "men" are afraid of spiders. Cracks me up.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Yea, snakes too! :)
Snakes have a sharp end and are more likely to use it than the tarantulas are... You can easily fix that with a shovel though!!! :D

Attachments

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I have those all over the place where I live. And scorpions, and my favorite, vinergaroons. The scorpions are the only ones you have to worry about. Its pretty funny how so many "men" are afraid of spiders. Cracks me up.

The other day I'm driving to work and I see something fall out of my visor. A spider drops right onto my lap. I just about ran my truck into the wall.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think they are cute! :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm good with dealing with spiders, just don't have any desire to hug and kiss them:)Rant. The last one I battled in the house was probably about that size. Think it came in from the garage. Saw it out of the corner of my eye while watching TV:))eek:)). I tracked that thing (camo clothing, night vision goggles, trip wires all over, etc...) for 2 days:mad:. Could never corner it. Then the show down commenced.

I spotted him in the kitchen haullin ass towards the living room. All that was next to me was my 5 yr olds shoe so I grabbed it and charged. The Little F*%cker had moves:|err. I put about 3 good jabs with my right and he dodged everyone of them. Then he had the balls to post up on it's 4 hind legs and throw up 2 front ones facing me....:)Pound.

Right about now I realized he's in it to win it so I had to dig deep and open a old school can of whoop ass. Faked with the left a couple times, bobbed and weaved, then screamed like a little girl, covered my eyes with my left hand and swung widely with the shoe in my right and proceeded to smash him into bits:)devil. Of course I had to show off my trophy to the wife who just rolled her eyes... can't really appreciate the effort unless you were there:D.

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
I'm good with dealing with spiders, just don't have any desire to hug and kiss them:)Rant. The last one I battled in the house was probably about that size. Think it came in from the garage. Saw it out of the corner of my eye while watching TV:))eek:)). I tracked that thing (camo clothing, night vision goggles, trip wires all over, etc...) for 2 days:mad:. Could never corner it. Then the show down commenced.

I spotted him in the kitchen haullin ass towards the living room. All that was next to me was my 5 yr olds shoe so I grabbed it and charged. The Little F*%cker had moves:|err. I put about 3 good jabs with my right and he dodged everyone of them. Then he had the balls to post up on it's 4 hind legs and throw up 2 front ones facing me....:)Pound.

Right about now I realized he's in it to win it so I had to dig deep and open a old school can of whoop ass. Faked with the left a couple times, bobbed and weaved, then screamed like a little girl, covered my eyes with my left hand and swung widely with the shoe in my right and proceeded to smash him into bits:)devil. Of course I had to show off my trophy to the wife who just rolled her eyes... can't really appreciate the effort unless you were there:D.

LMAO!! Thanks for the laughs.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts

:D:))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 26 Posts