Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· the silver bullet!
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys if you think your bitch is bad ass then sign her up for the 1st annual ladies backing trailer up comp. will probably have to do this on one of our lunch runs later in the year .but this will give the girls more time to practice .so fellas we need to figure out the rules over a couple frosty ones at the lake !!!!TUNNEL T

this should be pretty good chit !!!!!!
dlb members only no ringers

· pay me or pay me no mind
3,173 Posts
i gonna give SMOOTH AS GLASS a shameless plug... jeff go ahead and get materials orderd for future trailer/fender repairs:D:D
hell i just rescently got my fender almost back to normal and the paint buffed off from the shasta trip last year:)sphss

· Registered
821 Posts
This might have some tought competition. Donna has been backing trailers for years. She won't drive the new boat so she has been backing the crew cab dually for our new boat on a near weekly basis. Most of this crew has very capable co-pilots. No matter how it turns out this will be fun.

Anyone remember the Brady Bunch episode with Greg and Marcia had the driving competition. Marcia won and was hot. Win! Win! LOL

Rick

· Wasted Wages
220 Posts
I like the way my boat and trailer looks, why on this earth would I want to jepordize that. Kim prefers to make the jello shots, and leave the boat stuff to me. We will come to support the cause.....with jello shots of course.

Brad "Don't call me Brett"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.