Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a long time since I took this drive. Had to go up for a nieces graduation in Monterey. It was well worth the drive :)

Enjoy!

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not dead....they are Elephant Seals hanging out on a beach about 30 miles north of San Simeon.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Thanks for sharing. We're heading up that way early august. Can't wait for Big Sur.:D

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cute kid....I headed up out of Paso Robles up the coast. About 30 miles north of Hearst castle there is a lookout called Elephant Beach. Make sure you stop there and let her see the big seals on the beach like my pics. There are two turnoffs. Plenty of space for your rig but pull in to the second one. I was the only one in there while everybody else was at the first turnoff. Your kid will love it there and you could have lunch or whatever.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Cute kid....I headed up out of Paso Robles up the coast. About 30 miles north of Hearst castle there is a lookout called Elephant Beach. Make sure you stop there and let her see the big seals on the beach like my pics. There are two turnoffs. Plenty of space for your rig but pull in to the second one. I was the only one in there while everybody else was at the first turnoff. Your kid will love it there and you could have lunch or whatever.

Thanks! We'll take lots of pics. There's so much to see up there. Can't wait to show her everything. Best job in the world, being a dad.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts