Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
P/E #426
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We brought 2 boats. A P/E, and S/E boat.

The P/E boat qualified last with a 7.80. The thing was just running to fast. 1st round we slowed it down and ran a 8.10 @ 143 to take the win. 2nd round the boat stuttered off the line and our reaction time was a 1.1xx. Its a shame because we ran a 8.10 again, and lost to an 8.60.
Best ever, 1.48 gears, 1000 hp, 225 NOS for 2 seconds = 7.80 @ 149. Thats haulin ass.

The S/E boat was driven by me and i qualified 2nd with a 11.01, and backed it up with a 11.02. 1st round i made a rookie mistake (1st race ever) and failed to start on the line. Sadly, the boat that i raced red lighted so all i had to do was cross the starting beam for the win.

This was our 2nd time out with the P/E boat, and 1st time out with the S/E boat. We learned alot and hopefully the next race we can make up for our mistakes.

S/E boat

P/E boat

·
Registered
598 Posts
Daniel, Good pictures and you sure could make lots of folks happy by posting them on D.B.A. The same thing happened to us at St. louis a couple years ago. Was running Greg Carr. We redlighted and Greg did`nt fire and break the beam before the 5 second rule was enforced. Regretfully i could`nt make the Litchfield race. Went down on the Harley and have a broken ankle. I am planning on Livermore and New, Athens. You gonna be there?

·
P/E #426
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Daniel, Good pictures and you sure could make lots of folks happy by posting them on D.B.A. The same thing happened to us at St. louis a couple years ago. Was running Greg Carr. We redlighted and Greg did`nt fire and break the beam before the 5 second rule was enforced. Regretfully i could`nt make the Litchfield race. Went down on the Harley and have a broken ankle. I am planning on Livermore and New, Athens. You gonna be there?
No, that was all the money we had. Next year hopefully or if we sell the Warhawk.

Sorry to hear about your wipe out, and glad to here its not severe. I ride my Harley daily and you have to be so careful of all the idiot drivers around chicago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts