Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was wanting to know a little about this boat whom the owner has never run it since he bought it. I measures 16 ft 11 inches from tip of sponson to transom.

Has an emblem on the back that says limited edition.

Has a few stress cracks, one on the back transom. Wondering if these stress cracks are serious enough to worry about or not. Boat is made out of carbon fiber and should be a 325 lb hull.

What speed can this boat be run at without handling problems. AT one time it belonged to a guy named scotty and was run at blithe lake.
What is it worth with trailer. Pump is supposedly been redone with new style inducer and stainless impeller and large shaft.
Any info is greatly appreciated and anyone knowing about it can call me at 318-687-9088.

Can carbon fiber stress cracks be repaired reasonably like fiberglass? thanks gary

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
When that boat left Blythe, it looked night and day better than it does right now!
What a shame!...some people should just by Remote control boats!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
When that boat left Blythe, it looked night and day better than it does right now!
hil:)hil:)hil:)

Todd, do you need a hug buddy? Im trying to figure out if you are being funny or if you are pissed off?:)Unsure:):(-:)handYour avatar that is.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Pull up Sailor! my hug card is full!:D
I just found that this Avitar to quite amusing and am curious to see how long it will be able to "stay and play"? I could see how some may take it in a negative light, but I personally find it to be a breath of fresh air!
Lets just say that this is how I feel towards the economy right now!
Carry on

·
Glendale Arizona
2,368 Posts
Pull up Sailor! my hug card is full!:D
I just found that this Avitar to quite amusing and am curious to see how long it will be able to "stay and play"? I could see how some may take it in a negative light, but I personally find it to be a breath of fresh air!
Lets just say that this is how I feel towards the economy right now!
Carry on
Personally I think you should've used your own boney finger Todd.:D

I've got a picture of that crooked digit here somewhere.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
haha, pretty weird- it was may 07 issue of hotboat- i was just looking at it tonight in the garage, the same issue that had the hooplah about dual jets

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i had the $$$ a day after it sold too:|err:)st i can remember couple yrs back plannin the drive out there to pick it up, i was dreading it but wanted the boat bad nuff to do it:D

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
i had the $$$ a day after it sold too:|err:)st i can remember couple yrs back plannin the drive out there to pick it up, i was dreading it but wanted the boat bad nuff to do it:D
us jetters will do some crazy stuff over a boat :)devil

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Was wanting to know a little about this boat whom the owner has never run it since he bought it. I measures 16 ft 11 inches from tip of sponson to transom.

Has an emblem on the back that says limited edition.

Has a few stress cracks, one on the back transom. Wondering if these stress cracks are serious enough to worry about or not. Boat is made out of carbon fiber and should be a 325 lb hull.

What speed can this boat be run at without handling problems. AT one time it belonged to a guy named scotty and was run at blithe lake.
What is it worth with trailer. Pump is supposedly been redone with new style inducer and stainless impeller and large shaft.
Any info is greatly appreciated and anyone knowing about it can call me at 318-687-9088.

Can carbon fiber stress cracks be repaired reasonably like fiberglass? thanks gary
looks a little different than mine

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
yah roper, i posted earlier in this thread- the cover had a 21ft capsuled daytona and a big nordic or something on the cover!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts