Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics i took down on br with the jet boat experts..it was good to meet up with you guys and hopefully see you on the 4th weekend. got a good pic of your boat dan and even those stylin reg numbers on the side..lol

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
It was good running into you guys out there. I see myself and my boat in the background in a few of those pics.

Rod, br= Big River one dam south of Parker. My buddy used to run your Mach 1 there all the time.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Where's your boat, milkmoney?

And did you ever decide on a name for it? I can't remember.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:Dhj, my boat is pictured in the other thread with the big river pics and the name is obsessive compulsive
az, my boat is the slow boat to china compared to the other guys, not trying to keep up, remember i am just a milkman, no money....:D:D

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
:Dhj, my boat is pictured in the other thread with the big river pics and the name is obsessive compulsive
az, my boat is the slow boat to china compared to the other guys, not trying to keep up, remember i am just a milkman, no money....:D:D
WTF? All these pix of reg #s and none of yours. Sheesh! How did they work out for ya? Did the decal remover I sent work out for you? Thank you for your business. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Cy

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTF? All these pix of reg #s and none of yours. Sheesh! How did they work out for ya? Did the decal remover I sent work out for you? Thank you for your business. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Cy
i just put the name and the #'s on today and followed all instructions and 1 out of three came out good, the name and the other #'s had lots of bubbles and lines in them that i worked on for awhile and said fuc* it , so not worth even posting pics..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts