Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
"That Guy"
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know how to post pictures to threads or posts, everytime i ues the "insert image" icon, my pictures never comes out. what am i doing wrong? if someone could help that would be great.:)st

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
do they have

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
If you can upload them here (performance boats) pm me your fax # I printed out a set of instructions that rex one put up on hb. I'll fax it to ya. If I can do it anyone can.

·
"That Guy"
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys. I have the pics on my computer. Im going to try the fax instructions. and see if that helps thanks:)devil

·
"That Guy"
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Outlaw, so i have to post them on the site then move them ( by doing what you said) to make them show up in a thread like this one?
thanks for the help.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
Basically any still pic you see on the net is hosted somewhere.
you can upload them to this site(You shot it) or any of the pic hosting sites.(photobucket,winkflash ect.)
then follow my above post. I'm sure there are different ways of doing it but once you get used to this way its quick and the person reading the post won't have to click on the pic to see it. :)

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
You can also just right click on the image and click on "copy image location" in the menu that appears. Then here on the performance boat site, click on the insert image button, and right click in the space and click paste. That should work for ya because it just worked perfectly for me.

Are you using a Mac or PC?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts