Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
trying to post some pictures from Lake Samamish, but they won't upload, anybody else having a problem?? Have been able to do it before. The K 22, Hondo that George Woods used to run was there in the pits, got pictures but it doesn't work to upload. Also got pictures of the old K450 K motion, in the show and shine.

·
Registered
19,816 Posts
YES been trying for 3 days ..since the new format i cant get my pictures up..........:|err

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mouser, at least its not just me. I see from the dates of some pictures that some are able. WTF??

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
test

The one above is attachment.

The one below is hosted on image center.

I uploaded both in about 2 minutes time. :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
SEEMS OK HERE.......

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
just tried again and got the same http 500 message #$%^!* !!!
have you posted pics successfully in the past?

are you hosting your pics on this site?

need more info to help you.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Ithink it's ok........c'mon!
......Nice.

Hud.....Have a great time at CFW and be safe. Say hello to Kathy and the "Kids"

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Might need to upgrade to Adobe Flash 10. There was something mentioned about this in announcements on home page.

·
Registered
19,816 Posts
of done 100 pics ....now it says website cannot display this page...........after i put in all my pics and hit submit..this pops up (website cannot display this page!!) or it will act like it went through then go right back to the empty page to download pics..

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
of done 100 pics ....now it says website cannot display this page...........after i put in all my pics and hit submit..this pops up (website cannot display this page!!) or it will act like it went through then go right back to the empty page to download pics..
.....I'm having the same problem.....Dunno???.....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts