Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makes you wonder, doesn't it...can you imagine having a "demonstration against Islam in downtown Baghdad?"

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World! These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration.'

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?! These pictures tell it all! Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over! These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers, but were forwarded by a Canadian who thought "All" ought to know!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Makes you wonder, doesn't it...can you imagine having a "demonstration against Islam in downtown Baghdad?"

View the pictures below and decide how you really feel about the future of the Western World! These pictures are of Muslims marching through the STREETS OF LONDON during their 'Religion of Peace' Demonstration.'

Why would anyone think that we should be at war with such nice, peaceful Muslims?! These pictures tell it all! Muslims have stated that England will be the first country they take over! These are pictures not shown on American TV or in American Newspapers, but were forwarded by a Canadian who thought "All" ought to know!
Democrat friends?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
The "Religion Of Peace" just beheaded 4 Christian people in Somalia, their crime?.....Being Christian while running an orphanage for Somalian children. Religion of peace? Indeed.:mad:

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
The problem is Religion. There are Religious Fanatics in all kinds of religions, Muslims, Christians, Jews etc....

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
The problem is Religion. There are Religious Fanatics in all kinds of religions, Muslims, Christians, Jews etc....
Really.......you've seen large groups of Christians & Jews marching around major cities claiming they are going to behead people????

·
Registered
452 Posts
Why are the all scared to show there faces?
If you are proud of what you are threatening then be proud and show your face!!! :|err
Peaceful my ass! What do you think would happen in this country if a demonstration with dumb f*$ks carring those sign threatening another 9/11. :)st

Have we already forgotten?

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Really.......you've seen large groups of Christians & Jews marching around major cities claiming they are going to behead people????

No but I have seen these from so called "Christians"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
No but I have seen these from so called "Christians"
Those aren't Christians that's a very small group of lunatics that blame queers for all the worlds ills.:)sphss

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Invitation

Ah c'mon guys, they just want to go to the Whitehouse and have a beer. ...........Ray

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you are proud of what you are threatening then be proud and show your face!!! :|err
Peaceful my ass! What do you think would happen in this country if a demonstration with dumb f*$ks carring those sign threatening another 9/11. :)st

I totally agree with you and I think that a lot of people have forgotten!!! There are a lot of people in this country and the UK that are more concerned with the human rights of terrorists and these fockers rather than our troops!!!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

No shit. These guys are a bunch of religious wackos.

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Those aren't Christians that's a very small group of lunatics that blame queers for all the worlds ills.:)sphss

I agree with you 100% and the same could be said for those idiot so called "Muslims" marching around with those signs.

What do I know, I was raised a "Muslim" and I go to church now. :)sphss

·
I really don't care
65 Posts

Because they're a bunch of pussies. That's how they fight, like bitches.
9-11, IED's, using women and kids as suicide bombers, it's all chicken shit tactics. Don't have the balls to fight man to man.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
No shit. These guys are a bunch of religious wackos.

But yet your president and party wants to protect them and your presidents attorney general is letting them go as fast as he can to include the New Black Panthers in their voter intimidation conviction....yes they were convicted and then the case was dropped......They are no better.:|err

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
Because they're a bunch of pussies. That's how they fight, like bitches.
9-11, IED's, using women and kids as suicide bombers, it's all chicken shit tactics. Don't have the balls to fight man to man.

exactly right. Religious nut jobs. Kill someone because they dislike islam?, hmmm wonder why we dont like it... We need to pull all of our troops out of these countries and drop bombs, big bombs. The world would be better without them, i'm just sayin...

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Make no mistake some of the greatest and most gruesome atrocities in history were in the name of Christianity..

People tend to forget about little things like the crusades, or the torture, iron maiden slide of life, the rack, and about 100 other very "creative" ways of "cleansing sin." And on our own soil?? How about the Salem Witch hunts?

Religious fanatics are dangerous period.. doesn't matter the religion.

RD

1 - 20 of 87 Posts