Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I think those tats are called TRAMP STAMPS!
tramp stamps are those ridiculous tats above the cracks of their ass's;) gives ya something to look at while your smacking dat asssss:)hand:D

·
Registered
410 Posts
Here are a few that HDD or I took over the 4th in the Channel...
Umm, at the risk of sounding like a hater...I thought this was a thread about pasties, not umbrellas. I didnt know they made pasties that would cover the ENTIRE thing :)sphss

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Umm, at the risk of sounding like a hater...I thought this was a thread about pasties, not umbrellas. I didnt know they made pasties that would cover the ENTIRE thing :)sphss
HAHA!
I agree. It seems most the girls/women at the river wearing pasties have smaller tits than me.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I think I threw up in my mouth a little....

·
Registered
410 Posts
HAHA!
I agree. It seems most the girls/women at the river wearing pasties have smaller tits than me.
Maybe they should be called "Pancakies" or the ever popular "Saddlebaggies"....

·
Registered
452 Posts
Dam you guys are freakin ruff! :mad:
Get to the river soon so you can relax!

Make sure its a weekday! Weekends will just piss you off more!

Don't go near Pirates Cove as some girls in pasties may offened you it may be crowded and you may get poor service! I doubt it but hey if these chick offend you then...

Don't go the havasu channel after 11pm and expect park and get a drink!

Better yet sit at home, get in your boat, drink beer, and bag on some pictures on the internet.:)hand

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Dam you guys are freakin ruff! :mad:
Get to the river soon so you can relax!

Make sure its a weekday! Weekends will just piss you off more!

Don't go near Pirates Cove as some girls in pasties may offened you it may be crowded and you may get poor service! I doubt it but hey if these chick offend you then...

Don't go the havasu channel after 11pm and expect park and get a drink!

Better yet sit at home, get in your boat, drink beer, and bag on some pictures on the internet.:)hand

Hey Karl, I'll stare at whatever boobs I can before Krysta smacks the back of my head.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts