Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a question.
Why is it that these beheadings and such are up on you tube in 5 minutes but yet the pictures of a dead OBL are still not released?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Because it doesn't matter if you offend Christians, but if you offend moslems, you are politically incorrect, a racist, and a bigot.

BTW I got hell from facebook for offending the moslems. All I did was call their prophet a pedophile and a child rapist. So now I spew hate speech and am a racist!!! :D :D :D :D ;)

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Because it doesn't matter if you offend Christians, but if you offend moslems, you are politically incorrect, a racist, and a bigot.

BTW I got hell from facebook for offending the moslems. All I did was call their prophet a pedophile and a child rapist. So now I spew hate speech and am a racist!!! :D :D :D :D ;)

Isn't it liberating to finally get in touch with your deepest emotions FC!:)devil:)devil:))THumbsUp:wink2:

·
Registered
115 Posts

Plus you probably believe in the constitution, liberty, individual rights and responsibilities and a bunch of other weird outdated stuff. Yup, obama warned us about people like you.:wink2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts