Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
arrrrrggg...berryessa Camping

WELL TRYED TO GET A FEW CAMP SITES FOR SOME CAMPING TRIPS AND NOT EVERYBODY WILL BE TAKING RESERVATIONS OR TAKING IN CAMPERS AT ALL,,I SPOKE TO MONICELLO,BERRYESSA MARINA AND WAITING ON SPANISH FLATS TO GET BACK TO ME,,ONLY PUTAH CREEK WAS TAKING RESERVATIONS BUT THEY WHERE BOOK SOLID THE GOVMENT FOK'S ARE SUPPOSE TO TAKE OVER LATE MAY OR JUNE AND JUDY A PUTAH CREEK SAID SCREW THEM "IM BOOKING CAMP SITES WEATHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT" BUT OTHERS ARENT BUDGING TO TAKE ON CAMPERS....

ANYBODY ELSE TRYED TO GET CAMPING SITES???

FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE CHECK IT OUT THERES ONLY ONE APPELL LEFT... http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/assignment_7&id=6018677

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Working on it now, for during the week. It suks but some of the crappy trailers and riff raff should have been taken care of many years ago. That would have maybe made more room for camping or at the least prevented all this from coming down. My family have been using the lake for 45 years with and without trailers on site. There has been a lot of BS over the years. Without knowledge of what all this will bring as fact, I am nor for or against anything at this point. My hope is to be able to use the lake as I have for years. If not It will be very sad, and I guess I will have to get over it....... As a young kid I used to work during the summer with Gus at Putah for many years. Lots of good memories.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
When I hear things like "opens up a great recreation area for the San Francisco region" I can't help but think here comes a fleet of jet skis.

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Nothing against jet skis, it's just the highly intelligent 12 yr old skippers on them that like to play chicken with fast boats. Usually a case of good parenting causes this. lol.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
WELL TRYED TO GET A FEW CAMP SITES FOR SOME CAMPING TRIPS AND NOT EVERYBODY WILL BE TAKING RESERVATIONS OR TAKING IN CAMPERS AT ALL,,I SPOKE TO MONICELLO,BERRYESSA MARINA AND WAITING ON SPANISH FLATS TO GET BACK TO ME,,ONLY PUTAH CREEK WAS TAKING RESERVATIONS BUT THEY WHERE BOOK SOLID THE GOVMENT FOK'S ARE SUPPOSE TO TAKE OVER LATE MAY OR JUNE AND JUDY A PUTAH CREEK SAID SCREW THEM "IM BOOKING CAMP SITES WEATHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT" BUT OTHERS ARENT BUDGING TO TAKE ON CAMPERS....

ANYBODY ELSE TRYED TO GET CAMPING SITES???

FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE CHECK IT OUT THERES ONLY ONE APPELL LEFT... http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/assignment_7&id=6018677
After spending the majority of my life on that lake watching that brought a tear to my eye.:mad:

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same here deltarat!! might have to take a lil ride up and get some solid info on what the dealio is....blewbayou got any info on this chit???

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
I talked to him yesterday, he said there is trailers and trash going down the road all day long:mad:

·
Bikini Inspector
32 Posts
What a sad turn of events. I thought it was only about 1/2 of the resorts closing this year & the other 1/2 next year. Maybe things have changed, but I thought some leases were up in 08, & the rest in 09. I'd have to find my copy of the ROD to be sure. I am so scared that this if going to screw up my favorite lake & my kids won't get the expierences I did up there. The BORs dream for Berryessa will never come true. A vacation destination for the bay area? They are already going to Napa for the wine. Berryessa is the place for a funner crowd, not the yuppie & blue hair crews that invade the valley on the weekends. I guess only time will tell.

So I guess the weekend after mothers day @ Berryessa isn't happening this year huh?

BRA

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the input i got was one changes hands on june 16th the next july 16th and the next one aug 16th not sure who's the first to go but that what i got from spanish flats...markley and pleasure cove are supposably safe:)bulb not sure about steel park either!!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hit berryessa today for a lil ride stop by berryessa marina and monicellio to ask about camping and got the same chit from both place's they were not going to have any camping this year and wasnt sure what the new owners has planned to do(they take over in mid june:mad:).there sure was alot of trailers gone nothing but empty spaces. there was people camping at spanish flats and putah creek but not even a rv at steele park was pretty sad looking might have to do some boat in camping if this is the way its going to be for awhile:)bulb:)bulb

on a good note i did see DCBOB making a nice run across the lake in his eleminator boat looked kick azz with the sun beaming on it and just gliding on top of the water:)devil:)devil

·
Trying to Re-Member
794 Posts
hit berryessa today for a lil ride stop by berryessa marina and monicellio to ask about camping and got the same chit from both place's they were not going to have any camping this year and wasnt sure what the new owners has planned to do(they take over in mid june:mad:).there sure was alot of trailers gone nothing but empty spaces. there was people camping at spanish flats and putah creek but not even a rv at steele park was pretty sad looking might have to do some boat in camping if this is the way its going to be for awhile:)bulb:)bulb

on a good note i did see DCBOB making a nice run across the lake in his eleminator boat looked kick azz with the sun beaming on it and just gliding on top of the water:)devil:)devil
Dang homie, I musta been paddleing like a mofo cause the moto is just a sittin on the shop floor waitin fer the heads to go back on!!!!!! ;):)hand

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
707.. where you out there on Sunday? We finally got the junk out there. Missed you again!! :)devil

If so that was probably me and not DCBOBWAFFLENATOR..... he'd have some tired arms by now ;) ;)

We checked out all the spots. Looks kind of sad out there. Half empty. I heard the resorts were going to be open just not sure when and WTF they are going to do.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dang homie, I musta been paddleing like a mofo cause the moto is just a sittin on the shop floor waitin fer the heads to go back on!!!!!! ;):)hand

daaa what i dumb shit i am... i ment DAVEC...sorry bout that maybe i was day dreaming for ya bob:D:D

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
707.. where you out there on Sunday? We finally got the junk out there. Missed you again!! :)devil

If so that was probably me and not DCBOBWAFFLENATOR..... he'd have some tired arms by now ;) ;)

We checked out all the spots. Looks kind of sad out there. Half empty. I heard the resorts were going to be open just not sure when and WTF they are going to do.

i corrected myself above.... i seen ya under the bridge next to a toon hanging out be we havnt formally met so didnt want to intrude..stopped by berryessa marina and we where headed out you came running out in front of us..looked good :)devil i take it you'v gottin the same storys i have about the resorts?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

We gotta chat it up at the next DLB event.... (if I ever make one with my work schedule :|err) Seems like we are always in the same place :)devil

I have heard many stories and I am not sure which ones are correct. The rumor mill seems to be spinning like mad out there..... who knows?:)sphss

i corrected myself above.... i seen ya under the bridge next to a toon hanging out be we havnt formally met so didnt want to intrude..stopped by berryessa marina and we where headed out you came running out in front of us..looked good :)devil i take it you'v gottin the same storys i have about the resorts?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
interestng... why couldnt they do this chit in the winter time??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts