Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll be on Pine Flat this weekend Sat-Mon. Houseboat will be just north of Trimmer on the right somewhere. Couple of wakeboard boats, Dave's Mandella and about 15 or so people including about 1/2 kids 10/under.Blue/white houseboat. 15 foot swim deck on the back and giant Krusty the Clown sticker on the side of the closet. Can't miss it.

Gonna run my Sanger each morning, then switch to the roll cage for draggin' the kids for the rest of the day. Dave's making sales calls this week in the Bay area and will be swinging by Shelfo's place as well. Hopefully, he'll have a different prop for his mandella to play with. I've got a new prop on this weekend to play with as well.

Lee and Jeff will be giving the sky ski a workout if you've ever wanted to learn or want to ride with some guys that know what they're doing. Some really good crashes right now as they're both trying to figure flips out. They've got the flip down, but when they land they immediately bounce into another flip (looks cool but totally unplanned and the second flip only makes it around 3/4... ouch!

If you're around, stop by and have a beer. Kids are welcome and we tie the boat off shore in plenty of water for top deck jumping and swimming. The kids self entertain.

RT

·
Registered
762 Posts
Neil,
We are hoping to make it up to Pine Flat this weekend, most likely Sun. We will be sure to come by for a cold one.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Neil,
We are hoping to make it up to Pine Flat this weekend, most likely Sun. We will be sure to come by for a cold one.
Thanks,
Mike

Sounds good and hope you make it. This time I want to actually get a chance to check out that twin turbo monster of yours---- and go for a ride:)devil

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump for creeping charley and sanger pete.. I see you out there. FYI.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i will be up there as well. might take my house boat out as well, got a brand new myach. either way i will be up there in that, my jet boat, or my buddies centurion wakeboarding. see ya guys up there.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i will be up there as well. might take my house boat out as well, got a brand new myach. either way i will be up there in that, my jet boat, or my buddies centurion wakeboarding. see ya guys up there.

Are you at Lakeridge? Those are nice h-boats! Congrats! Mine's not real easy to cruise in . Square pontoons and w/ my 50 hp Big Foot Merc, it has a cruise speed of about 2 knots at 1/2 throttle.. It'll do 2.5 knots wide open!!! Woo hoo! But then again, we routinely have 40 people on it out in the cove. Different strokes I guess. Hope you make the trip up to our end of the lake, cause it would take me about a month to make it to your end. We'll have a yellow centurion and a maroon Malibu (both v drive style) roll cage boats.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Are you at Lakeridge? Those are nice h-boats! Congrats! Mine's not real easy to cruise in . Square pontoons and w/ my 50 hp Big Foot Merc, it has a cruise speed of about 2 knots at 1/2 throttle.. It'll do 2.5 knots wide open!!! Woo hoo! But then again, we routinely have 40 people on it out in the cove. Different strokes I guess. Hope you make the trip up to our end of the lake, cause it would take me about a month to make it to your end. We'll have a yellow centurion and a maroon Malibu (both v drive style) roll cage boats.
yeah we are at the marina. about half way in the middle. i will definetly be in your neck of the woods on sat and sun. thats the best place to board is up by trimmer. my h boat goes pretty good. its got 2 merc 75 on it. its a 55 footer so it moves decent for such a big boat. i will definetly come buy and drink a beer with ya.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi Neil
Thanks for the invitation. Wish I could come out and play with you, but I'm making a trip to LA--just down the street from Andrew-- to trade away my Nordic. Should be a good weekend at PF--I hear the temp is going to be in the 90s. One of these days we'll make it up there on the same day.
Mark--"Sanger Pete"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts