Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after hearing so much about how awesome Pink Berry is, I finally go try it last night. Wow, was I in for a treat!

They had about 3 flavors to choose from and that Ive never heard of and they all looked gross. So I asked if they just had vanillia. The girl looks at me dumbfounded and says "we have something similiar, it even looks like vanillia". So I try a sample. Wow! It was the most tart and sour tasting ice cream I ever tasted. Yuck! So I asked what toppings they put on it and she said fruit and cereal! I told the girl, I just had dinner, I don't want breakfast now. So I said no thanks, I thought you sold frozen yougurt. Some girl in line says "Excuse me sir, but obviously your just not familiar with European style ice cream". I said, "well if thats so, Europe can keep their crappy ice cream, Im going to Goldenspoon!"

Has anyone else tried this crap fest?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
So after hearing so much about how awesome Pink Berry is, I finally go try it last night. Wow, was I in for a treat!

They had about 3 flavors to choose from and that Ive never heard of and they all looked gross. So I asked if they just had vanillia. The girl looks at me dumbfounded and says "we have something similiar, it even looks like vanillia". So I try a sample. Wow! It was the most tart and sour tasting ice cream I ever tasted. Yuck! So I asked what toppings they put on it and she said fruit and cereal! I told the girl, I just had dinner, I don't want breakfast now. So I said no thanks, I thought you sold frozen yougurt. Some girl in line says "Excuse me sir, but obviously your just not familiar with European style ice cream". I said, "well if thats so, Europe can keep their crappy ice cream, Im going to Goldenspoon!"

I have not tried it but you just save me from a wasted trip. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
We make the same thing at home and I love it. It's more of a true yogurt taste...like original. Yes, it's tart...it's called tart.

I love me some D-Lites and it's ice cream, but very healthy and SO yummy! Maybe tomorrow night I'll get some!!

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
pinkberry sucks....

....unless it is with fruity pebbles, kiwi, and strawberry toppings.
:p

·
Registered
777 Posts
Pinkberry is more about marketing and being 'cool' and part of the 'young in crowd' than anything else.

It's a marketing gimmick.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I'm so old fashioned, I just had my first Blizzard this past weekend. I tried the Butterfinger and it actually was very good.

·
Registered
109 Posts

I lived in Germany for two years, and Pink Berry doesn't even remotely resemble anything I ever saw over there for ice cream. Nor even taste slightly as good.

She should have said something like: "obviously you're not familiar with Martian style ice cream"

Pesky Varmint

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I lived in Germany for two years, and Pink Berry doesn't even remotely resemble anything I ever saw over there for ice cream. Nor even taste slightly as good.

She should have said something like: "obviously you're not familiar with Martian style ice cream"

Pesky Varmint
LOL!

Pumpkin at Golden Spoon is the SHIIIIT!! Can't wait til it comes out around the holidays.!!

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
golden spoon is good stuff

heath bar flavor with heath bar chunks.:)devil

cookies and cream with cookie chunks.:)devil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts