Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I smell a rat. A skinny little fucking rat that throws like a girl and has funny looking ears....
News reports of a 50K barrel crude oil leak into the Yellowstone River in western Montana... Supposedly flowed 50K in ONE hour. Crews are trying to contain the spill, and residents have been told not to drink their tap water that reportedly smells like diesel....
What better way to justify obama's actions on the XL Pipeline than to have a pipe leak just before the new Congress sends the prick the bill... "Oh, and make sure the pipe you sabotage has the key words like Yellowstone River in the news"..
I smell a rat. This rat walks like a rat, smells like a rat, talks like a rat, looks like a rat.... It might just be a rat.... (even though it throws like a girl)...
Fucking treehuggers...
Ray

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
I smell a rat. A skinny little fucking rat that throws like a girl and has funny looking ears....
News reports of a 50K barrel crude oil leak into the Yellowstone River in western Montana... Supposedly flowed 50K in ONE hour. Crews are trying to contain the spill, and residents have been told not to drink their tap water that reportedly smells like diesel....
What better way to justify obama's actions on the XL Pipeline than to have a pipe leak just before the new Congress sends the prick the bill... "Oh, and make sure the pipe you sabotage has the key words like Yellowstone River in the news"..
I smell a rat. This rat walks like a rat, smells like a rat, talks like a rat, looks like a rat.... It might just be a rat.... (even though it throws like a girl)...
Fucking treehuggers...
Ray

You can't even get your fact correct. It's 50,000 gallons, not 50K barrels.

I assume you don't think a 50,000 gallon oil spill is serious, or are you saying there wasn't a leak?
That would certainly seem odd, since there were videos and stories on the news about it and there seems to be a problem in how to clean it up as the river has ice.

I guess that makes me a liberal tree hugger to think that's a concern.
I would sure hate to have that happen near where my drinking water supply comes from, where I boat, where I hunt, where I fish, where I visit or where I live.
Do you have any idea where that water flows and how many people it will have an impact on.
Oh hell, who cares. It isn't near you.:cowdodo:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wrong way...

I assume you don't think a 50,000 gallon oil spill is serious, or are you saying there wasn't a leak?
That would certainly seem odd, since there were videos and stories on the news about it and there seems to be a problem in how to clean it up as the river has ice.

I would sure hate to have that happen near where my drinking water supply comes from, where I boat, where I hunt, where I fish, where I visit or where I live.
Do you have any idea where that water flows and how many people it will have an impact on.
I can see you took my post the wrong way. 50K gallons, not barrels, is now the clear message, It wasn't when it first aired nationally this morning, or the first time I saw it... My POINT is that I wouldn't put it past the obama administration to purposely sabotage the pipe in order to garner support for vetoing the XL Congressional bills.. Tonight is the State of the Union address and I'm sure obama will mention the XL deal, and now, using the "sky is falling" reference to the Yellowstone River, he'll likely say the XL isn't ready based on this accident...

Of course ANY oil spill is serious, even more so when it enters a waterway or ground water. I heard we have something over a million miles of pipeline crisis-crossing America, and there are far more spills associated with Buffet's railroad than all those pipelines combined..

Ray

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
Amazing timing. Maybe someone had a hunter cam out there

·
Registered
499 Posts
Total sabotage by this admin.... Remember "never let a crisis go to waste"!!! Coincidence that this happened within weeks of it going to the Kenyans desk for the veto.... I think NOT!!!!

·
Administrator
16,875 Posts
You would think as many times as this admin has done dirty deeds, at least one true American would step up and expose something

·
Registered
499 Posts
Not if every family member and friends are threatened to "disappear forever".........

·
Registered
430 Posts
There are over 600,000 miles of piplines in the United States. This issue will be treated as an everyday occurance. Folks, there are pipelines everywhere.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
If anyone here is waiting for someone to speak up about possible sabotage of a pipeline I wouldn't hold your breath. We are still waiting for someone to show up with O's schools records or his actual Birth certificate or any of hundreds of other penitent records that might tell us who he actually is.

Steve

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Fucking treehuggers...
Ray

X2 that was my first thought when I heard it on the xm radio this morning, just in time.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Enviro-terrorism. It is not like it has never happened before.

One other thing. Rail tank cars are more of a problem than the pipelines.
Yea, and Warren Buffet stands to loose the most out of the XL pipe line too, right? :redface:

·
Registered
976 Posts
If anyone here is waiting for someone to speak up about possible sabotage of a pipeline I wouldn't hold your breath. We are still waiting for someone to show up with O's schools records or his actual Birth certificate or any of hundreds of other penitent records that might tell us who he actually is.

Steve
Steve, I'll tell ya who this scroungy piece of shit is.........ALLAH!!!! If you don't believe it,just ask anybody he connected with. I don't doubt for one second he's behind the spill. If I say what I really think,they'd be bustin in my door before daybreak........JMHO:)hand

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Steve, I'll tell ya who this scroungy piece of shit is.........ALLAH!!!! If you don't believe it,just ask anybody he connected with. I don't doubt for one second he's behind the spill. If I say what I really think,they'd be bustin in my door before daybreak........JMHO:)hand

Don't kid yourself, there are many In line in front of you, your not that important!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
"Pipe"
"Mate"
"Hero Amin"

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Perfect "trolling" example

Hey Jim, see what you did here? Rather than politely correct the 50K amount, you choose to make it a personal attack towards me. Assuming that I didn't care about the spill, even assuming I was questioning if the spill actually took place.
I clearly stated my belief that this spill may have been orchestrated by the treehuggers as a means to an end when the Republicans are on the threshold of passing the pipeline bill. What better way to gain public support for obama to veto the bill?

So, Jim, how do you feel about the XL pipeline? Do you think there is the remotest chance the pipeline in Montana was sabotage, or just a very convenient pipeline failure? Do you think obama will base his veto on the danger of XL failure down the road? Do you think the tarsands oil will add to our goal of energy independence, or put Americans to work, or is it just, as the liberals want us to think, a way for big oil to get bigger and richer???.....

I'm hoping that you'll actually state a position on this highly suspicious accident, as well as how you feel about the XL pipeline issue in general... Is it good or bad for America?

Ray

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
LOL!!! Spot on Ray. Like I said he comes off as your typical combative liberal with something to prove (that he is smarter than you or anyone else here).

As far as the XL pipeline, I am sure he is quite content with Warren Buffet and his rail road making millions (billions) to rail the oil down there, even though pipelines are safer. :bangmyhead:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ignore

I sent him down the ignore list toilet where he belongs....

Ray

1 - 20 of 20 Posts