884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dammmmmn. :D:D:D:D

"I'm in Miami Biaaaatch!!!!!"

I'm 909punk and I approve this message.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Nice spot! Service could be a little better, but understandable on a holiday weekend not to mention being new. Moabi is changed forever! :)devil

·
Happy Member
1,398 Posts
Nice spot! Service could be a little better, but understandable on a holiday weekend not to mention being new. Moabi is changed forever! :)devil
Yea I heard that they sold 4 mobiles next to the bar for 275K this weekend looks like this is the New Channel to hang in

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't complain, shots of Patron came pretty damn fast Sunday. Watching some ass shakin girl in pink polka dot g string thing.. oh damn..

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
Pretty crowded. Some of us old timers at Moabi not too happy but you can't stop progress. Our quite spot is gone. Looks like a lot of people having fun.

Hopefully everyone will stay away from the river north of Needles.

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They can all go there.. We can stay at the Indian Beach :D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I can't complain, shots of Patron came pretty damn fast Sunday. Watching some ass shakin girl in pink polka dot g string thing.. oh damn..
What day were you up there? Should have called me.:|err I thought you were going to the river as in Parker or below Parker.

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paul, I was there Sunday. I saw a F-29 drive with green/blue scheme and woman wearing a pink hat idle by and I thought it was you. I was across from the airplane.

Plus I don't have your cell.

When I mean river I mean Willow Valley to the sand bar. :D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Paul, I was there Sunday. I saw a F-29 drive with green/blue scheme and woman wearing a pink hat idle by and I thought it was you. I was across from the airplane.

Plus I don't have your cell. :D

When I mean river I mean Willow Valley to the sand bar. :D
Damn it.:|err

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So that was you... hahah
I PM'ed you my number homeslice.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Our experience on sunday
arrived at 9:30, ordered bloodies immediatly, 10 min. later no bloodies so ordered breakfast (off the only 5 different things available), 10:00 no bloodies so I left everyone and went and saved spots, sat there and drank until 11:30 when they returned withthe problems of a lost ticket no bloodies , etc etc, Waist of time

·
Happy Member
1,398 Posts
I heard, Pirate Cove bought the whole park. Cal Trans was changing the exit sign yesterday when I was leaving. Its know called Pirate Cove Trail.
Why would he buy it???????? He does anything he wants any how !!!!! Seen the new swiming pool on homeowners beach!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Pretty crowded. Some of us old timers at Moabi not too happy but you can't stop progress. Our quite spot is gone. Looks like a lot of people having fun.

Hopefully everyone will stay away from the river north of Needles.
Mark my words: This will now be the new channel up river! Expect more people & traffic....Great place they did a nice job putting it together.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mark my words: This will now be the new channel up river! Expect more people & traffic....Great place they did a nice job putting it together.
We were one of the first customers on Friday when they opened. We spoke to the bartender and he said more upgrades are coming. There was talk that phase 2 of the project is an 18 hole golf course directly across from the new bar.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts