Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, rumor has it that Park Moabi is home to up to three CHP's cruising the park, and Pirate Cove pulling over folks in golf carts, Rhino's, Rangers etc, and even little kids on 40cc scooters, and runnin them for alcohol...P.C. put in all the cool golf cart parking, and now you cant even drive over there!!

Sure glad the state is broke, or they would have ten cops patrolling that "den of crime"

My guess is the accident they had a couple weeks ago lit the fuse, the cops are driving around inside the park pulling people over...

WE NEED A PAPAG REPORT......

PAGING PAPAG...PICK UP THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE!!

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
.....that sux......guess all the law breakers will have to go elsewhere to drink, drive drunk, and shoot themselves...... :)coffee

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
WOW, rumor has it that Park Moabi is home to up to three CHP's cruising the park, and Pirate Cove pulling over folks in golf carts, Rhino's, Rangers etc, and even little kids on 40cc scooters, and runnin them for alcohol...P.C. put in all the cool golf cart parking, and now you cant even drive over there!!

Sure glad the state is broke, or they would have ten cops patrolling that "den of crime"

My guess is the accident they had a couple weeks ago lit the fuse, the cops are driving around inside the park pulling people over...

The kid on the scooter was my 9 year old grandson First it was Barney Fiffe of the park last week now this week its the sheriff. These people need to get a life (AZZHOLES)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The kid on the scooter was my 9 year old grandson First it was Barney Fiffe of the park last week now this week its the sheriff. These people need to get a life (AZZHOLES)
So did the grandson pass the F.S.T.?

SO THE RUMORS ARE TRUE, THE COPS ARE ROLLING 9 YEARS OLDS FOR DUI'S

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Calm down there big guy...they did not even talk to your grandson they went and talked directly to your son and thankfully it was not christmas time :D

·
The King
1,107 Posts
Don't drink & drive (stumbling is O.K. & encouraged).

Problem solved.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts

OK here is the deal...due to all the recent issues occuring directly related to the heavy boating season and the large crowds and traffic that the new bar has brought into the area both CHP and Sheriff departments have seen a huge increase in drunk driving issues so they have stepped up DUI and traffic enforcement in and around the park along with the highways to and from the area......

From what I heard the park itself also asked for much more patrols within the park as well due to all the increased activity (including the drunk girl on the side x side that crashed and caused those serious injuries a few weeks ago)..

All in All most of the park home owners agree that this is a great addition... Bringing in more LEO's, calm things down...Get rid of all the drunks driving around potentially causing a serious accident and hopefully causing some of the drunk boaters that pull out of Moabi at the end of the day after a long day of floating and drinking to maybe sober up a bit to legal limits before getting behind the wheel and heading down the highway....

Last but not least, I know as a fact that they are not intentially doing this to bust everyone trying to have fun, they are trying to prevent a serious issue and save lives. Most LEO's I know would rather curb a serious issue before it occurs rather than having to roll up on a dead or injured person as a result of a drunk driver......

Back to the BAT CAVE.....:D

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
OH so now you pickup the WHITE PHONE :p:p And yes Barney did talk to him
Yep just give a shout out for the courtesy phone and I will pick it up...

According from your SON the LEO never talked to your grandkid, I better go talk to him now to clear this up, this 2nd had info being brought in all the way from the 909 area is not going to cut it for me........you just stiring up some dust?

Either way it was way over done going after the kid but the LEO had told everyone on golf carts they could not ride on 66 so I guess it was part of their job to tell everyone...hey we could put some bigger tires on it and he can ride the dirt on the sides according to the LEO...:D

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
Yep just give a shout out for the courtesy phone and I will pick it up...

According from your SON the LEO never talked to your grandkid, I better go talk to him now to clear this up, this 2nd had info being brought in all the way from the 909 area is not going to cut it for me........you just stiring up some dust?

Either way it was way over done going after the kid but the LEO had told everyone on golf carts they could not ride on 66 so I guess it was part of their job to tell everyone...hey we could put some bigger tires on it and he can ride the dirt on the sides according to the LEO...:D
Barney is not the Sheriff he is the ranger that thinks HE'S the Law!!!!! Its not 2nd (HAD??) Hand info as I was there When Barney told Him not to ride it anymore. So maybe that will CUT IT FOR YOU I dont know???? By the way you get that burrito yet????? PS ( yea yea I know you got pictures) :D:D

·
Happy Member
1,399 Posts
OK here is the deal...due to all the recent issues occuring directly related to the heavy boating season and the large crowds and traffic that the new bar has brought into the area both CHP and Sheriff departments have seen a huge increase in drunk driving issues so they have stepped up DUI and traffic enforcement in and around the park along with the highways to and from the area......

From what I heard the park itself also asked for much more patrols within the park as well due to all the increased activity (including the drunk girl on the side x side that crashed and caused those serious injuries a few weeks ago)..

All in All most of the park home owners agree that this is a great addition... Bringing in more LEO's, calm things down...Get rid of all the drunks driving around potentially causing a serious accident and hopefully causing some of the drunk boaters that pull out of Moabi at the end of the day after a long day of floating and drinking to maybe sober up a bit to legal limits before getting behind the wheel and heading down the highway....

Last but not least, I know as a fact that they are not intentially doing this to bust everyone trying to have fun, they are trying to prevent a serious issue and save lives. Most LEO's I know would rather curb a serious issue before it occurs rather than having to roll up on a dead or injured person as a result of a drunk driver......

Baja Big Dog you pushed his button (talking about LEO'S and stuff) :p:p

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cant let this one go without a few comments....

All in All most of the park home owners agree that this is a great addition... WTF are you saying, you tellin me the H.O. dont on occasion cruise around with a beer in there hands? Come on, they popped someone for an open container in a golf cart, you think the H.O. want that? DOUBTFUL!!Bringing in more LEO's, calm things down...Get rid of all the drunks driving around potentially causing a serious accident and hopefully causing some of the drunk boaters that pull out of Moabi at the end of the day after a long day of floating and drinking to maybe sober up a bit to legal limits before getting behind the wheel and heading down the highway....THEY SHOULD SET A DUI CHECKPOINT AT THE TOP OF THE HILL, AND BUST ALL THE DRUNKS DRIVING BACK TO HAVI, THEY WOULD MAKE BANK ON THAT!!

Last but not least, I know as a fact (doubtful its "fact"!!)that they are not intentially doing this to bust everyone trying to have fun,Not trying to bust them having fun, that is true, but driving a golf cart with a beer in your hand is not their definition of "fun", in FACT, its illegal, and that is what they are looking for, and thats not going to go well with the H.O.'s they are trying to prevent a serious issue and save lives. Most LEO's I know would rather curb a serious issue before it occurs rather than having to roll up on a dead or injured person as a result of a drunk driver......Most LEO's I know would rather eat donuts!!!:D:D

Now back out to the cave, they just called your pick up number at the Cove, your burrito is ready!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts