Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We learned a lot last year and thank all of you that attended. In 2012 we gave away $100,000 dollars to our three chosen children's charities. Our goal this year, with your help, is to award $300,000 dollars.

Stay tuned, Captains party and two days of vendors undercover at Sunset Cove parking lot with many more boats on display, live entertainment and yes we are keeping the Laser and Firework display after the awards ceremony. Lake Lanier Legacy Lodge is now taking reservations. Rooms are very nice, Villas are like being at home. Details to follow, new dock reservation system coming online AND Ice will be available dockside!

Mark your calendars and join us for a great three day weekend of friendship and fundraising for those in need and less fortunate. Blue skies and smooth water (with a little chop)

We have updated our website for 2013 Poker Run registration. You can also see and buy all of the still photos from 2012 run. Check in here often in the coming months to learn about our exciting changes for 2013 including two day vendor village!

www.lanierpartners.org

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
I wish I could carry enough fuel to participate in this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts