Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
they have had it.they are now starting to get complaints from fisherman and tower boats so they will be enforcing a bit more than before

·
Stirrin' it up!
210 Posts
Right now they are releasing water from Piru so they can fill the spreading ponds to refill the aquifiers. They plan to take the water level down to minimum pool, so basically it is LOW.

Also, at the next Board of Directors meeting for the water district, the topic of discussion will be banning alcohol in the campgrounds and on the water, except for special events. So Piru may end up like Castaic.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Banning beer will cut down on the whining fisherman.:)grn I like going to that lake for flat water. Ive made freinds out thier thru the channel while they fish. Something about being quit. Hehehe.

·
Stirrin' it up!
210 Posts
Drove up and took a look today. Lake ends at the newer launch ramp, its looooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww. Let me correct that, the newer launch ramp isnt anywhere close to the water, but if you look out across the water from it, you are looking at the shoreline.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Piru has had a radar gun for a couple of years now. I was told by a ranger that if I wanted to make a pass I could leg one out as long as there wasn't another boat next to me (no side by side racing).

Roger- glad to see your still alive and kicking! We're gonna have to do lunch soon!

·
Let's hit the water!
33 Posts
Good to know about side-by-side racing up there. I was just there on saturday and was next to a guy in a real nice, loud jet boat, and I started to get on it to give him a little heat, and the only reason I stopped was because of the dirty look and stern words of my lovely wife. Otherwise, it'd have been a ticket for sure!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Good to know about side-by-side racing up there. I was just there on saturday and was next to a guy in a real nice, loud jet boat, and I started to get on it to give him a little heat, and the only reason I stopped was because of the dirty look and stern words of my lovely wife. Otherwise, it'd have been a ticket for sure!
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver........:)devil

Ray

1 - 11 of 11 Posts