Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice pictures! It was nice meeting you and your family. Maybe next time we can go for a longer ride. Did you end up coming out on Sunday?

I finally found some better dunes to jump Sunday morning.

·
Registered
345 Posts
What's the deal with 5th wheels there? Does everybody park them side by side first come first serve or are there pads that you rent? I see all these big 5th wheel/toy haulers going to Pismo but, I can't figure out where they all end up on the beach. It's been a long time since I've been there and I never saw them back then. Have you got any pics. of your surroundings?

Geoff

·
Baller on a Budget
168 Posts
What's the deal with 5th wheels there? Does everybody park them side by side first come first serve or are there pads that you rent? I see all these big 5th wheel/toy haulers going to Pismo but, I can't figure out where they all end up on the beach. It's been a long time since I've been there and I never saw them back then. Have you got any pics. of your surroundings?

Geoff
Its first come first serve. Its like $8 a night and its preety much like camping out in the desert. No spots, everyone just makes the trailer circle. Theres no spot that better than the other.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts