Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Shaun, Something to think about! Are you going to run a droop or snoot? The reason I ask is what I did backwards! I bought a Place for a berkeley and if I go to an American Turbine droop or snoot I will have to change my diverter! Food for thought! ANY INPUT ON THIS?:)eh:)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Shaun, Something to think about! Are you going to run a droop or snoot? The reason I ask is what I did backwards! I bought a Place for a berkeley and if I go to an American Turbine droop or snoot I will have to change my diverter! Food for thought! ANY INPUT ON THIS?:)eh:)
If you get the Dominator/Berkeley Style Droop Snoot it accepts the same Place Diverter as the Berkeley, same goes for the Place Diverter Droop and the HTP Snoot. The odd balls would be the American Turbine Droop Snoot and Straight snoot that are designed for old turbine nozzles and Turbine Trim.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
If you get the Dominator/Berkeley Style Droop Snoot it accepts the same Place Diverter as the Berkeley, same goes for the Place Diverter Droop and the HTP Snoot. The odd balls would be the American Turbine Droop Snoot and Straight snoot that are designed for old turbine nozzles and Turbine Trim.
Josh, is there any advantage to AT?

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
For what its worth ...I have owned both styles, the AT looks very clean and smooth
with the ball and socket design. but I would have to change the pivot bushings
at least once a season, sometimes more. They come with a bronze bushing
and I even tried nylon ones. it made no difference just wore out fast.

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts

·
No Sandbar To Far
3,276 Posts
Don't think so. :p

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Shaun,

We also have complete kits In Stock on the shelf ready to ship today for $599. Feel free to give me a call toll free. 800-225-9871 x11. I will be sure to add a free catalog to your order also. ;)

:)
Brad

Why would you post prices like that??? That is SPAM!!!!!!! Dont you know how to use the Pm button:|err:|err:|err:|err:|err If you see that way jetboatperformance does it, you may learn something:)bulb:)bulb:)bulb

Are you guys that slow on business?????

·
2,925 Posts
not really spam if I'm asking.... thanks for the info guys.

Also i already have a droop, i got it because when my bowl was converted i didnt have the end peice for the nossle.

If that was anyone else it would be SPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2,925 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts