Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We started this project a year ago and after removing all the wood and grinding for 5 months we took it to GS Marine. I had all the new wood cut and ready to glass in that's when Shoemaker crew took over.
We are finally ready to start rigging her...:D

Attachments

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Orange you glad you picked that color ........... :)sphss

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
that looks great Tim !!! cant wait to see the finished product !:)devil

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Tim I saw you getting on the freeway last Friday after you picked it up from GS. I was in front of you on the onramp towing a toyhauler, you passed me once we got on freeway. That color looks killer in person.

·
CJ189 Homicidal
1 Posts
Of course I think it looks great! Mike F posted a pic of my circle boat. looks like you have great taste!!! hee hee hee
Gary

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Tim I saw you getting on the freeway last Friday after you picked it up from GS. I was in front of you on the onramp towing a toyhauler, you passed me once we got on freeway. That color looks killer in person.

That orange is f'in awesome. ! keep the pics comin.

CS , ...........towing a toyhaler..with a 1/2 ton...while using your cell phone to take pictures...and probably speeding...likely with no seatbelt...your ticket's in the mail!

(disclaimer, i know the 1/2 ton tows fine, just a joke from the other thread)

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts

CS , ...........towing a toyhaler..with a 1/2 ton...while using your cell phone to take pictures...and probably speeding...likely with no seatbelt...your ticket's in the mail!

Yep all of the above, was having lunch also, driving with my knee.:)hand

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
18 Rogers

Dam... you saw me in the "station wagon", That's what Scott from GS Marine calls it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts