Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am giving 2-1 to any NRKA member that thinks they are gonna outrun the Kboat King at the K boat challenge this year.

My $100 to your $50

:)grn:)hand

·
Registered
621 Posts
I Bet

I Bet that the last 3 exciting k events/races have had NKRA boats in them. 09 & 10 nationals @ long beach and 2010 Irvine challange. :D

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I Bet that the last 3 exciting k events/races have had NKRA boats in them. 09 & 10 nationals @ long beach and 2010 Irvine challange. :D
And how much glue have you been sniffing these days? Every K boat event has had at least 1 NRKA boat in it. 09' K boat challenge winner, Gordy. 08' K boat challenge winner, Gordy. 2010 winner Nuts a hangin.
Long Beach 09, winner, Davey B!
Long Beach 2010 winner Old Man Rankenstein

We had to set up handicaps so the lesser boys could compete. There is nothing wrong with that at all. It is very sporting. :)coffee

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, and should I put you down for $50 against Gordy?

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
And how much glue have you been sniffing these days? Every K boat event has had at least 1 NRKA boat in it. 09' K boat challenge winner, Gordy. 08' K boat challenge winner, Gordy. 2010 winner Nuts a hangin.
Long Beach 09, winner, Davey B!
Long Beach 2010 winner Old Man Rankenstein

We had to set up handicaps so the lesser boys could compete. There is nothing wrong with that at all. It is very sporting. :)coffee
Don't put Gordy in with us Kato. That will piss certain people off. He likes to stand alone....

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I am giving 2-1 to any NRKA member that thinks they are gonna outrun the Kboat King at the K boat challenge this year.

My $100 to your $50

:)grn:)hand
What about your new K "the GRAVY TRAIN". You always say (in phone calls) that your a N.R.K.A guy. Where do you put yourself big boy? I will go out on a limb here and bet your answer will be PC...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Im IN R. K. 1st

and me in front of you !!!!:D AGAIN

Billy i like the name ''Gravy boat" or ''SHUGA DADDY'' better!
Yeah....its amazing how much bad luck comes with green. Yet they all chase it...

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Rumor has it...

There will be a new shoe driving the meat & potato entry (Gravy Train). His name is Brad Simmons. I guess Kato owed him this. I heard Brad is "Chomping @ the Bitz" to put this in the winners circle.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im IN R. K. 1st

and me in front of you !!!!:D AGAIN

Billy i like the name ''Gravy boat" or ''SHUGA DADDY'' better!
Wayne do I need to remind you that YOU have never beaten me in anything involving. Boat? Last year after all the times were totaled up you were the only one that didn't win any money. Dave noyes asked what we should do? I said pay him 3rd place and make him happy because you threw a fit the year you didn't win anything!! So again you were handed something to make you happy.

Maybe this year you can earn something?? Im just sayin

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There will be a new shoe driving the meat & potato entry (Gravy Train). His name is Brad Simmons. I guess Kato owed him this. I heard Brad is "Chomping @ the Bitz" to put this in the winners circle.
MAn there's a name from the past. I haven't seen him since marble falls Texas!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Glue and Recall

If I remember it was NKRA that got the k class started again after the funding was gone out of the k class and Billy that helped you out ! :D Im going back to glue it makes more sense :)hand ITS ALL IN FUUUN

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Wayne do I need to remind you that YOU have never beaten me in anything involving. Boat? Last year after all the times were totaled up you were the only one that didn't win any money. Dave noyes asked what we should do? I said pay him 3rd place and make him happy because you threw a fit the year you didn't win anything!! So again you were handed something to make you happy.

Maybe this year you can earn something?? Im just sayin
Im not talking about the Money im talking about lap times from Dave N.

The only time i throw a fit is when i get Black flagged or chopped in the corners ! Just say'in.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im not talking about the Money im talking about lap times from Dave N.

The only time i throw a fit is when i get Black flagged or chopped in the corners ! Just say'in.
Wayne, the difference between you and I is that I use a stop watch to time my laps and you use a calendar. Oh and mine usually involves an accident report!

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If I remember it was NKRA that got the k class started again after the funding was gone out of the k class and Billy that helped you out ! :D Im going back to glue it makes more sense :)hand ITS ALL IN FUUUN
Junior Hart was responsible for bringing back the Ks. Billy kept me down!!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts