Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming out there with the family tonight through the 4th.

I wanted to know what restaurants you guys & girls recommend checking out while we are out there!!

Went to Two Guys based on what I've read on this board last weekend and the pizza there was AWESOME!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Just got home after a great week in LHC. Of the places I ate at, the two I will eat at again are MudSharks and Shogun. I seemed to miss happy hours by 15 minutes at every turn this last trip.

I need to plan better.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Went to Golden Horseshoe last night for dinner, and as always the food was great and the Salad bar is rocking. If you like a good steak this is the place.
We also like Casa Serrano for Mexican, The hot bean dip is so good.
We just got back from a week long trip.
Have a good time over the 4TH and be safe.:)hand

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Favorites

American- Cha Bones
Italian- Two Guys
Mexican- Casa Fernandez
Japanese- Shogun
Chinese- Golden Phoenix
Bar Food- Maddog's
View- Turtle Grill

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Went to Golden Horseshoe last night for dinner, and as always the food was great and the Salad bar is rocking. If you like a good steak this is the place.
We also like Casa Serrano for Mexican, The hot bean dip is so good.
We just got back from a week long trip.
Have a good time over the 4TH and be safe.:)hand
We went there 3 years or so ago! I liked it...My wife hated it & the salad bar!!!Has it changed????

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
We went there 3 years or so ago! I liked it...My wife hated it & the salad bar!!!Has it changed????
I think it has gotten a lot better, I did say once I would never go but, but I did and now we go all most every time we are in town and want to eat like that.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Casa Bonita (the old JB's building) is good also, Can't go wrong at Two Guys, best burgers are at the SandBar on the island, Red Onion is great, and Jakes Bar and Grill on the south side has great food specials. Have a great weekend!!!

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:D BestBurgers-Sandbar !! and it supports locals, not a food chain !!!
Best Breakfast, and great local support-Rusty's !!!!:D
Gallaghers, cool lil biker type bar and awesome food, pool tables,karoke:D:D

·
Islander Trailer Trash#23
1,520 Posts
Breakfast - Rusty's, Peggy's & Classic Burgers burritos
Lunch - leftover Mudsharks pizza & Chicos Tacos
Dinner - Mudsharks, Two Guys, Scotty's Chicken & Casa Fernandez

I haven't tried Shoguns, but everyone says it's pretty good. Is their sushi good? I miss that one guy that opened a sushi place a couple years back at the Islander Hotel.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Black Bear, Shugrues, Mudshark, Barley Bros., Two guys, Taco Hacienda

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I know I'm gonna get a load of sh!t from you guys, but China Buffet (in our opinion) was excellent! I took my parents there for their first night in Havasu and it was so good we went back the next night!

It's very basic but the food is great and you can eat all you want and get out of there with a couple of beers for under $20 per head! I'm not sure, but I think that kids are even cheaper...if that's possible?

But if you want a REALLY good meal...definitely Shugrues! It's not cheap but not really expensive either!

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
I like Shugrues, it's kind of old school in a good way... I've always had a good meal there. The Golden Horseshoe is almost like "Bobs country Bunker" from the "Blues Brothers" movie.. The Black Bear is good for breakfast, big portions and sometimes a wait..

·
Registered
658 Posts
Cha Bones ....One of the best steaks I've had. Haven't been to Golden Horshoe in a number of years, always thought it was overpriced and only so so
Can't go wrong with Two Guys, Maddogs, Casa Fernandez for Dinner

Breakfast = Rusty's, Juicy's, Uncle Kenny's or if your really hungry Black Bear

1 - 20 of 33 Posts