Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ol man and i built a 49 harley panhead in a Denver Mullins frame years ago as a show bike. Its won pretty much every show weve put it in. We put it in a bike show this past saturday and it won best of show, most radical, and oldest. Well one of the judges knew a guy that knew a guy that knew a guy and we got a call from playboy and they wanted to do a photo shoot with the bike. So this past tuesday we took the bike to the old abandoned gas station they wanted to do the shoot at. We showed up and there were about 50-60 people there along with catering trucks and motorhomes and trailers and all kinds of stuff. We took the bike off the trailer and before i knew it there was a naked woman climbing all over our bike and fireworks were going off and pictures were being taken. The shoot started about 4 pm and didnt end til 3 in the morning. It was pretty awesome to be part of. They told us that we would be competeing against 3 or 4 other girl/photographer combos for a centerfold spot in the magazine. If the editor picks our pictures our bike will in the magazine if not we will get all of the pictures taken along with the negatives back. Unfortunately we were not allowed to take pictures with our own cameras so i dont have pics right now but as soon as i get some ill post them up at least the ones i can post lol heres a pic of the ol panhead though

Attachments

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Congrats, is that the best you can do with a photo??:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts